We invite you for a weekend getaway and a music festival at a beautiful resort, overlooking the sea. The venue of the festival is a short drive from Mumbai city, and is a delightful place to soak in the monsoons. Plus, we have got an eclectic mix of desi music by some upcoming indie artists for you. They are:
- Kavish collaborating with Astik Brass Band, as part of the music collective Zubaan. - Kanishk Seth's soulful renditions of Sufi compositions over electronic music, from his album Trance with Khusrow. - The hip-hop gang of MC Mawali, TodFod and Mayavi from the Swadesi Crew, rapping in regional languages - Marathi, Hindi, Gujarati and Malayalam to talk about issues of the people.
Sounds like fun? Book your spot soon.
To book a place in the free transport facility to the venue, drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 9819830575
- The Ticket price only covers the concert pass.
- If you wish to book a stay at the venue, please call 9167774306/07 or email email@example.com for offers
- There will be additional deals on food and stay at the venue.
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- Security procedures, including frisking remain the right of the management.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, lazer devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
- The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in courts in Mumbai.
- People in an inebriated state may not be allowed entry.
- Venue rules apply.
Event saved successfully!
Email to Friends and Colleagues
You are invited to attend Swadeshi Indie Music Festival - With Kavish, Swadesi Crew, Kanishk Seth