Small Steps Adventures: One day trek to Sudhagad on 17th September, 2016.
Sudhagad (also called Bhorapgad) is a hill fort situated in Maharashtra, India. It lies about 53 km west of Pune, 26 km south of Lonavla and 11 km east of Pali in Raigad District. The summit is 620 metres (2,030 ft) above sea level. Recently the entire area around the fort is declared as Sudhagad Sanctuary.
Saturday 17th September 2016.
06:00 am – Meet at Dadar East Swami Narayan temple.
07:00 am – Pick up at Kharghar / Kalamboli (McD), breakfast in bus to save time.
08:00 am – Khopoli pick up point for Pune people.
09:30 am – Reach base of Sudhagad, introduction and start ascend
12:30 pm – Reach to the top, exploration, photography etc.
01:00 pm - Lunch
02:00 pm – Start descending.
04:00 pm – Start our journey back to Mumbai / Pune.
07.30 pm – Reach Mumbai (which depends on the traffic and will be tentative)
Cost: Rs. 1000 /- per head for Mumbai
Rs. 900 /- per head for Pune
Includes: - Transport (Dadar to Dadar), breakfast, lunch, guidance and basic first aid.
Excludes: - Any other expenses other than Inclusions
Things to carry:
1. At least 2 litter of drinking water.
2. Torch with extra batteries.
3. Photo ID card.
4. Good trekking or sport shoes (Compulsory)
5. Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
6. Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
7. Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of cloths. (If required)
8. Any personal medicine.
****Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.