Registration Cost/Person - Inclusive of all taxes
Sale Date Ended
I. What is this about ?
If you are alive, kicking and breathing oxygen, it is hard to imagine you not being on Facebook (Know your social score here). It is also incredible and largely unfathomable, to note, as to how these social media applications have become such an integral part of all our lives, in less than a decade.
The process of accessing information, influencing people and impacting sentiments has undergone a huge change with the rapid adoption of these applications. However, very little is known about why and how these applications elicit such an involved mass participation that cuts across geographies, gender and age.
After the completion of the workshop, the participants would have an idea of how to use social media for adding value in their everyday activities. It would:
1. Equip them with basic skills to manage social media platforms
2. Enable them to evaluate the impact of different forms of content and engagement
III. Who is doing this ?
Navpragati is an LLP that helps organizations, academic institutions; aspiring and emerging startup-ups improve their business by planning & executing strategic projects. Navpragti’s services span: Analytics, Research & Consulting.
These sessions will be lead by our collabrator Srikant Rajan. He has lead functions of marketing and strategy.He presently works as a consultant with a leading management school; conceptualizing and creating a framework for strategic projects and research studies in consultation with Director. More about him - Linkedin || Scribd || Blog
IV. Session plan and general points to note
1.The workshop consists of four sessions spread over one day. The sessions will be a combination of case discussions and live exercises.
2. Light lunch and refreshments will be provided to all participants
3. Registrations once received will not be cancelled or re-scheduled under any circumstances
4. All participants are requested to report at the venue at 9:30 AM.
5. Participants are required to carry a laptop, a scribble pad and a photo id.
6. Learn more about the workshop sessions in the below video.