Sale Date Ended
One Day Seminar at Vadodara on
Important Questions to be Answered:-
Programme Content :
|9.30 AM – Regn. & Breakfast 1.30 PM – Lunch 3.15 PM – Tea Break|
|Session 1:||Session 2:||Session 3:||Session 4:|
|10:00 AM - 11:30 AM||11:45 AM - 1:30 PM||2:00 PM - 3:15 PM||3:30 PM - 5:00 PM|
|Overview||Critical Issues||Multi State and Inter-State Works Contracts||Other Issues|
Basics of Works Contracts / VAT Computation Complexities / VAT Credit
Checklist of Issues to be understood before taking up project in any state
Inter-State Works Contracts / Multi State VAT Discussion
Expected Impact of GST on Multi State VAT
Recent judgements in case of L&T and Kone Elevators and their impact
Tax Optimisation Strategies
Critical Issues in Drafting EPC Contracts
Evaluation and Feedback
|Why Attend||Who to Attend|
Past Event organized by Consult Construction :
Open Programmes held at Ahmedabad, Mumbai and Bengaluru
|Seminar Topics||Seminar Date|
|Commercial Aspects of Civil Construction||Feb 2011 & May 2011|
|Indirect Taxation of Works Contract||Aug 2011, Sep 2011, May 2012, Sep 2012 & April 2014|
|Internal Controls at Construction / Contractors Site||Jan 2012, March 2012, Nov 2013 (Mumbai), Jan 2013 (Mumbai), June 2013, July 2013 (2 Days Mumbai), Dec 2012 (2 Days)|
|Indirect Taxation of EPC Contracts||Oct 2012 (Mumbai)|
|Multi State VAT on EPC / Works Contracts / Construction Constracts
||Sep 2014 (Mumbai), Nov 2014 (Bengaluru)|
In-house Training Programmes
|Godrej & Boyce||Internal Controls at Construction Site|
|AMBA Township||Construction Project management - Client Perspective|
|Kalpataru Power||VAT on EPC Contracts|
|Teyma India||Taxes relating to Construction Sector|
The event is organised by Consult Construction, Strategic Consultant to the Construction Sector in various fields like Internal Controls, Taxation, Information Technology. For details visit our website www.consultconstruction.com
|Mr. Neerav Parmar
||Chairman||BAI, Mumbai Center||Exhaustive Literature, Dedicated Faculty and a seminar unseen so far in my carrer|
|Mr. P Veera Reddy
||GM- Indirect Taxes
||Kirby Building Systems India Ltd.
||Most Complicated subject handled very well within the time schedule. One of thebest Seminar in recent years.|
|Mr. V S Raju||Head - Admin||Larsen & Toubro Ltd.||The programme is an excellent one.|
|Mr. Terence Seqi||Project Executive||Asian Paints Ltd.||Consolidated list of control points in terms of client & PM|
|Mr. K R Sanjana||Sr. V P (F & A)||Shapoorji Pallonji||Faculty was Excellent|
|Ms. Shilpa Thacker
||S. G.M.||Godrej & Boyce||Session aptly covered our requirements|
|Mrs. H K Joshi||G M (F & A)||ONGC||Course content well designed & structured & time lines were stuck which is very impressive.|
1. Note for all delegates: Remember you are bound by the Professional Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct.
2. Members and credential holders should provide membership number and credential number at the time of registering.
3. If there are any sub-attendees, please furnish their details.
4. You will receive an e-mail confirmation upon completing the registration process.
5. In case of a group registration, the primary attendee will receive an e-mail confirmation.
6. Please print out the confirmation page while registering online and carry it to the venue.
7. For further queries on registrations, please mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Attendees will be charged 25% for cancellation of registration if cancelled 48 hours prior to the start of the programme. In all other cases the cancellation charges shall be 50%.
10. Transfer of registrations is allowed subject to our written permission.
11. In case the event organisers decide to defer / cancel the event, intimation shall be given to the participants 24 Hours prior to the commencement of event. Full amount of refund shall be paid without any other cost.