- The Marathon is open to all men and women who have attained the minimum age of 18 years as on date of marathon Half Marathon (except for junior event for which minimum age is 12 years). Age requirement for seniors and juniors are relaxed as mentioned.
- Participants must sign the entry form. Entry Forms which are not signed would be rejected. All participants must get their medical fitness test done and such test would be there personal responsibility.
- The decision of the Organising Committee shall be final with respect to any matter relating to the Marathon.
- Organising Committee/iCFDR shall in no manner be obliged to entertain any queries/ respond to any correspondence with respect to any matter relating to the Marathon.
- The event shall be conducted for social cause and promoting sportmanship decision(s) regarding timings/ results etc. shall be final and binding.
- The competition is open to medically fit individuals.
- The official traffic arrangements provided for the Marathon will be terminated after final ceremony at the end of the race.
- Elite runners in are required to send photocopies of their performance record and identity proof so as to put them in a special chest number category
Terms & Condition / Declaration: Samanvay Rural Half Marathon
Each participant must ensure fulfilling following declaration in first person:
I, declare, confirm and agree as follows that I/my ward..
(i) have given true and complete information in this application form and me/my ward is/am solely responsible for the accuracy of this information;
(ii) have fully understood the risk and responsibility of participating in the Samanvay Rural Half Marathon or any event outlined in this application (collectively “the event”) and will be participating entirely at my/his/her risk and responsibility;
(iii) understand the risk of participating on a course with vehicular traffic, even if the course may be regulated/policed;
(iv) understand that I/my ward must be of, and must train to, an appropriate level of fitness to participate in such a physically demanding event and I/my ward have obtained a medical clearance from a registered medical practitioner, allowing me/my ward to participate in the event/s;
(v)for myself/ourselves and our legal representatives, waive all claims of whatsoever nature against any and all sponsors of the event, Mumbai city, all persons, officials, all contractors and construction firms working on or near thee course, all Samanvay Rural Half Marathon Committee persons, officials and volunteers, iCFDR and all other persons and entities associated with the event and the directors, employees, agents and representatives of all or any of the aforementioned including, but not limited to, any claims that might result from me/my ward participating in the event and whether on account of illness, injury, death or otherwise;
(vi) agree that if I am/my ward is injured or taken ill or otherwise suffer/s any detriment whatsoever, I/we hereby irrevocably authorize the event officials and organizers to, at my/our risk and cost, transport me/my ward to a medical facility and/or to administer emergency medical treatment and I/my ward waive/s all claims that might result from such transport and/or treatment or delay or deficiency therein. I shall pay or reimburse to you my/my ward’s medical and emergency expenses and I/my ward hereby authorize/s you to incur the same;
(vii) shall provide to race officials such medical data relating to me/my ward as they may request. I agree that nothing herein shall oblige the event officials or organizers or any other person to incur any expense or to provide any transport or treatment;
(viii) in case of any illness or injury caused to me or my ward or death suffered by me or my ward during the race, or at any time thereafter as a result of the event, due to any medical reason or medical condition (regardless or not whether such medical reasons or condition shall have been pre-existing / congenital conditions known or unknown by me and further regardless of whether I/my ward shall have disclosed the existence of such reason or condition to any person) or due to any force majeure event including but not limited to fire, riots or other civil disturbances, earthquakes, storms, typhoons or any terrorist act, none of the sponsors of the event or any political entity or authorities and officials or any contractor or construction firms working on or near the course, or any of the Samanvay Rural Half Marathon Committee persons, officials or volunteers or iCFDR or any persons or entities associated with the event or the directors, employees, agents or representatives of all or any of the aforementioned shall be held liable by me/my ward or me/my ward’s representatives
(ix) understand, agree and irrevocably permit iCFDR to share the information given by me/my ward in this application, with all/any entities associated with Samanvay Rural Half Marathon, at its own discretion;
(x) understand , agree and irrevocably permit iCFDR to use my/my ward’s photograph which may be photographed on Race Day and/or during the Pre-Event Expo, for the purpose of promoting Samanvay Rural Half Marathon, at its own discretion;
(xi) shall not hold the organizers and all/any of the event sponsors responsible for loss of my/his/her application fee in transit;
(xii) I/my ward do agree to receive information and offers of various brands/products/services as may be sent to me/my ward by the event promoters (or as person duly authorized by the promoters) on the email address given by me/my ward in this application form;
(xiii) I/my ward understand and agree to the event terms and guidelines.