SAFe Agilist Certification - Pune - 19-20 Dec
Sale Date Ended
SAFe Agilist Cert - 19-20 Dec- Christmas Special Price - All Inclusive
Sale Date Ended
Leading SAFe – SAFe Agilist (SA) Certification
SAFe is quickly becoming a popular framework to apply Lean, Agile, and product development flow principles to improve productivity, employee engagement, time to market, and quality. Larger organizations use the framework to implement Agile at scale, aligning teams with value streams and establishing a program-level cadence for releases. Scaling Agile / Scrum practices beyond certain number of teams in any enterprise needs a more disciplined coordination in addressing the complexity and variability related challenges in Software Development effort. SAFe tackles these usual tough issues in Agile like architecture, integration, funding, governance and roles at scale. Scaled Agile Framework® is a proven, publicly available framework for applying Lean-Agile practices at enterprise scale. It is field-tested framework and enterprise-friendly.
In this two-day course, you will gain the knowledge necessary to lead an enterprise agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework, and its underlying principles of lean thinking, and product development flow. You will leave with an understanding of how the principles and practices of the framework support Lean Thinking, Agile Development, Agile Release Trains, Agile Portfolio Management, Agile Architecture, and Scaling Leadership.
Who can benefit from this Training?
Senior Executives, Business Leaders, Delivery Managers, Product & Project Managers, and Agile change agents responsible for leading an Agile change initiative in the larger software enterprise.
Scrum Masters and Agile PMs dealing in complex agile environments and looking to scale their projects & programs.
This course is a requirement for those seeking certification as a Scaled Agile Framework Agilist.
1) Apply lean, agile and product development flow principles to improve productivity, employee engagement, time to market, and quality
2) Apply the Scaled Agile Framework based on lecture, real-world examples, and insights by Scaled Agile experts
3) Understand the skills necessary for an enterprise transformation based on the information and examples presented, and additional recommended readings and resources
4) Gain the insights into the leadership skill most effective in unlocking the intrinsic motivation of software development knowledge workers, and begin applying them in your context
Benefits & Credentials at the end of course
This two-day course will prepare leaders to:
1) Leverage the Scaled Agile Framework in an enterprise Agile transformation. SAFe synchronizes alignment, collaboration, and delivery from Portfolio to Program to Team levels.
2) Participants will develop an understanding of how the principles and practices of the framework support Lean, Agile, the Agile Release Train (ART), portfolio management, Agile architecture, and scaling
3) Agile processes and practices across the enterprise.
4) SAFe Agilist (SA) Certification on successfully passing the exam.
You will receive Scaled Agile Academy membership for one year, also get access to the private SA member area, related downloads, and invitations to special events like webinars and so on.
5) 14 PDUs from PMI towards continuing education requirements
No prerequisites are required to attend the class.
Experience in Scrum or Agile Methodology will be beneficial
Pass the SA exam (retakes are $50 and can be taken 90 days or more after the previous exam)
2-Day Typical Outline
Venue and Timings:
Venue details will be communicated depending on the availability and comfort of participants.
Training will be arranged in a 4 Star hotel Near Deccan or Vimannagar localities.
Timings: 9am to 5.30pm
Course Fee Includes
• Exam Fee
• Course material
• Lunches, Snacks and Beverages
Rahul Gujar: SAFe SPC, CSM, DSDM Practitioner, DAD (Yellow Belt) & PMP
Rahul is a Lean/Agile practitioner, trainer and coach with over 17 years of experience in IT and past 8 years on Agile Program. He has worked extensively as an Agile Coach and Mentor to Tata Communications, TechM & Infosys and has real time work expertise in implementing Agile at various levels in organizations working with Senior Executives, Business leaders and Agile teams.
Rahul has trained more than 100+ associates in Agile as corporate trainer and also conducts free online trainings and events for Lean/Agile community. He firmly believes that embracing Agile principles requires a cultural shift in organizations and has decided to channelize his energies on guiding leaders and teams through practical problem solving, empowering teams and promote an open organization culture.
Visit Website - www.techtutorr.com | Ph: +91-97653 90274 Or +91-808 708 7574