In this two-day course, attendees will gain the knowledge necessary to lead an enterprise Agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® and its underlying principles of lean thinking and product development flow.
This course will enable you to leave with an understanding of how the principles and practices of the Framework support Lean-Agile Programs, Scaling Agile, Lean-Agile Program Portfolio Management, and Scaling Leadership.
This program also includes an optional “SAFe Agilist” (SA) Certification from Scaled Agile Academy.
Executives, managers and Agile change agents interested in leading a Lean| Agile change initiative in the enterprise.
- 5+ Years of experience in software development, testing, business analyst, product or project management
- Experience in Scrum
Introduction to SAFe
Agile Release Train (Continued)
Agile Release Train
The above course Fees includes:
- 2 Days intensive training
- Course Materials and other artifacts
- One time Examination/Certification Cost
- 1 Year membership to Scaled Agile Academy
- SP Content Kit (pdf material for non-revenue generating use)
- SP Branding Kit (certification mark, material co-branding etc.)
- Certified SA directory listing (optional)
- Attend the 2 day Leading SAFe course (this course)
- Pass the SA Exam (retakes are $50 and can be taken 90 days or more after the previous exam)
- Annual renewal is from the date of certification. Renewal fees: $100
Durgaprasad B. R is an IT Professional with 20 years of experience in managing software programs, projects, consulting, training and developing products. He is a Certified Scalable Agile Framework (SAFe) Program Consultant (SPC), Agile Certified Practitioner and trained on SPC/SQC (Statistical Process Control & Quality Control) methods of Indian Statistical Institute. For more details click here.
For more details please contact email@example.com or +91 7022163480.