For first few registrations
Sale Date Ended
Group discounts available - Call 9850994003 (Vineet)
Sale Date Ended
PMI-ACP Training and SAFe Agilist Certification
Sale Date Ended
About SAFe Agilist Certification Workshop:
The SAFe® Agilist certification is especially designed for agile leaders, project, program and portfolio managers who work in a scaled agile set-up. The SAFe Agilist certification program is for executives, managers and Agile change agents responsible for leading a Lean-Agile change initiative in a large software enterprise. It validates their knowledge in applying the Scaled Agile Framework, lean thinking, and product development flow principles in an enterprise context so they can lead the adoption of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®).
At the end of the workshop, attendees will get to know about the challenges faced in scaling agile and how the SAFe® framework helps overcome these challenges.
The workshop is followed by an online certification examination. The participants need to pass the examination within 10 days of workshop to achieve the SAFe® Agilist credential.
Content Outline: (Based on the latest version SAFe 4.0.3)
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe® Principles
- Implementing the Agile Release Train
- Experiencing PI Planning
- Executing and Releasing Value
- Building an Agile Portfolio
- Building Really Big Systems
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
Who is this course for?
- Agile Coaches, Practitioners and Change Agents
- Development, QA and Infrastructure Management
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
- Portfolio, Program, Project and Product Managers
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- 2 days of interactive and fun-filled workshop
- Hard copy of the course material as prescribed by the Scaled Agile Academy
- 16 PDUs that can be claimed towards PMI-ACP® / PMP® renewal
- 15 Category ‘C’ SEUs towards CSP® (Certified Scrum Professional) certification requirements
- Certification (SAFe® Agilist) on successful completion of examination
- Lunch / Tea / Snacks during the workshop days
1. SAFe Agilist (SA) Content Kit
2. Content updates (SAs in good standing)
3. SA Branding Kit (certification mark, material co-branding, etc.)
4. Certified SA directory listing
5. Scaled Agile Academy LinkedIn community membership
Complete details here: http://www.scaleupconsultants.com/events/scaled-agile-safe-agilist-bangalore/
18+ years experience in the software industry with 8 years in leadership roles.
• Agile Consulting/Coaching for teams in India, USA, Europe and Brazil
• Published articles in linkedin discussion forums.
• Provided Agile coaching to very large distributed software projects involving 120-200 people.
• Presented in Agile conferences like India Agile Conference 2015 and won the best agile project in
• Presented global webinars on SAFe at Accenture, Cognizant, Virtusa and Philips.
• Passionate for defining corporate IT strategy and instrumental in creating organizational
o Continuous Integration
o Continuous Delivery
o Enterprise Kaizen
o Agile mindset and behavior changes
Please do visit his complete profile here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anand-murthy-raj-0a84a62
Check out upcoming courses on Scaled Agile Framework® Agilist, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® and Agile Coaching. Click here for details.
Please call Vineet @ 9850994003, or Anand @ 9845707457 or drop us an email at Vineet@ScaleUpConsultants.com
Please note that in order to make the course economically viable we need a minimum of 5 participants. The schedule and venue are subject to change in case of unavoidable circumstances. All participants will be informed about any such changes in advance.