Sale Date Ended
The SAFeAgilistTraining in Bangalore is for executives, managers and Agile change agents responsible for leading a Lean-Agile change initiative in a large software enterprise. It validates their knowledge in applying the Scaled Agile Framework, lean thinking, and product development flow principles in an enterprise context so they can lead scaling Agile initiatives.
1. 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
2. Scrum Experience
1. Register the course with required fee for the course
2. Attend the 2-day Leading SAFe Scaled Agile training by a SAFe Program Consultant
3. Pass the online SA exam by Scaled Agile Academy (The $100 fee is included in the training fee and we will take care of retake if that happens. )
1. 2 Days Scaled Agile Classroom Training
2. Free Access to Agile / Scrum E-learning Program
3. 16 Category A PDUs from PMI (PMI-ACP / PMP)
4. 15 Category C SEUs for CSP
5. Avail hard copy of the SAFeAgilist study material
6. Certification (SAFeAgilist) on successful completion of examination
7. We get you ready for exam in case you fail, we pay the retake fee
About the Trainer – Saket Bansal is a well known Trainer for PMP, PMI-ACP, Scaling Agile among others, he is founder director and a lead trainer at iZenBridge. With an active followership of 5000+ people on his YouTube channel, he is the most followed PMP trainer in India. Saket has delivered close to 20 Batches of Scaling Agile in Bangalore, Delhi and Hyderabad and a number of corporate Scaling agile training and consulting assignments. Check his iZenbridgeYoutube channel.
For More queries, please visit Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Training in Bangalore or call Girdharee at +91 9212612497