Relax, unwind and rejuvenate life this weekend. Let us go back in time and enjoy the simple things in life. Taste some great village food served with love. With 1100 acres of organic farming land amidst Nira-Deoghar dam, this place offers a beautiful waterfront and a very homely feeling . The place has many beautiful tree houses, Machans and other Bamboo structures.
Ride start: 24th September 2016,
Meeting Time: 8:00 am
Briefing Time: 8:15 am
Leaving Time: 8:30 am
Starting point: Opposite to Triumph Showroom. Pashan Road.
Ride End: 25th September 2016
Total Distance : 110 Kms Approx.
What is included?
2. Dinner (Veg & Nonveg)
3. BBQ chicken
4. BBQ Veg
5. Tents to stay
7. Sleep-in bag
8. Next day Breakfast
9. First Aid
10. Drinking Mineral Water
11. Backup vehicle for supplies.
What to expect from this camping trip?
- Nature at its best
- Three side water view
- Tree houses made up of Bamboo
- Tent stay under clear sky
- Awesome and authentic Maharashtrian village food cooked in a very unique community kitchen
- Smoking hot barbecue on your plate
- Sit alongside bonfire, interact, make new friends and create memories
- Test your photography skills with riders, nature & birds
- Boon for offroad & ghat lovers
You need to come along with your bike and below essentials:
1. Full face Helmet
2. Ankle Length Shoes
4. Elbow & Knee guards (If you don't have, just let us know in advance and we will arrange it for you)
8. Sunglasses, Cap, Personal medicine
9. Don’t forget to carry sweater / Pullover
What will be the mode of transport?
Your own Bike or Car.