Last Date: 23-09-2017
Explore superb landscapes as you embark on a thrilling escapade with Ratangad Fort trek
“Ratangad is a hill fort near Ratan Wadi,. The fort is about 2000 years old. Ratangad has a natural rock peak with a cavity in it at the top which is called Nedhe or Eye of the Needle. Ratangad was captured by Chhatrapati Shivaji Raje Bhosle and was one of his favorites. The base village Ratanwadi has an Amruteshwar temple which is famous for its carvings. The fort is origin for the river Pravara/Amrutvahini. The Bhandardara dam is built on this river.
MAX ALTITUDE : 4255 ft
APPROX TREKING DISTANCE: 200 km
START POINT: Ratanwadi
END POINT: Ratanwadi
1.Reporting at Plus Valley Adventure office 11.00 p.m.
2.Leave towards Ratanagad. 11.30 p.m.
1.Reach Base Village
2.Morning Tea & Breakfast. Brief & start trek
3.Reach on Ratangad.
5.Start Descending the Fort.
6.Reach Base Village.
7.Lunch in Local Home.
8.Start Return Journey.
9.Evening Tea on the way.
24th September 2017.
2000/- + 9% Service Tax
1. Transportation by Private Vehicle (Pune to Pune)
2. Tea, Breakfast, Veg. Lunch/pack lunch
3. Experts in adventure activity
4. Safety equipment’s
5. First Aid Kit
1. Cold Drinks, Mineral Water, etc.
2. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner on Saturday &
3. Sunday night, etc.
4. Personal expenditure of any kind.
5. Insurance Coverage.
6. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
7. Any other charges not specifically mentioned in “Fee Includes”
Please refer our website:-
Things To Carry:-
1. Identity Proof (Compulsory)
2. A Rucksack to carry your luggage (NO Sling Bags, Side bags, Suitcases, trolley bags, Shabnam Bags etc.) all luggage packed in plastic bag.
3. 3 liters of Water (compulsory)
4. Preferably full sleeves clothes.
5. Trekking shoes with good grip (Strictly No – sandals, chappals, floaters)
6. One extra pair of clothes & socks.
7. Any personal medicine (As per your doctor’s Suggestion)
8. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
9. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries.
We are offering gear, assistance and a lot of free heartfelt expert advice to tackle your forthcoming Adventure.
To buy outdoor gear online visit http://
1. Pay heed to the trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience.
2. Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trek.
3. Avoid trekking during the nights.
4. Before undertaking the trek, consult a physician.
5. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek.
6. The trek takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
7. For Medical Form please visit: