Sale Date Ended
We at SMALL-STEPS Adventures group, glad to invites you ALL for Trek ' RAJGAD TO TORNA "which is every true trekker wishes to put this route in its "DONE" list. The trekker who has completed these treks has a special recognition in trekker’s community.
Rajgad to Torna Trail trek is One of the best treks in Maharashtra. As Both Rajgad & Torna are Two historically very important forts covering them in one go is lifetime experience.
Info about Trek:
1. Rajgad (4515 ft)
2. Top of Rajgad go to top of Torna (Route:long ridge having many small hills in between) Approx 10km…
3. Torna (4604 ft)
4. Grade : Medium
5. Endurance: High.
Meeting Point : Mumbai People, 5.00 am: Dadar Station
Meeting Point : Pune People, 9.30am WAKAD and nearby area to Banglore Highway
Day 1: 22nd October 2016.
Departure by 5.00 am and reach to wakad 9.30am & meet Pune people. Reach base village and have lunch by 12.30 pm(carried along).
Start climbing the Rajgad fort
Reach to the temple on the fort
Site seeing on the fort & balekilla.
Stay at Dormitory
Self cook dinner & Have dinner (Play games etc)
Day 2: 23rd October 2016.
Morning wake up & Get ready till 6.00 am
Visit Sanjivani Machi
Start Trek Towards Torna Via Alu Darwaja (Sanjivani Machi)
Reach Torna Top By Bhagat Darwaja
Lunch @ Torna Fort
Start Return Journey by Private Transport
Reach Pune 7 pm /Dadar By 9pm
For Mumbai Members : 2100/-
Pune Members : 1800/-
(Which Includes:- Dadar to Dadar Traveling By Private Bus+ Lunch & Dinner + Tea snacks on Saturday) + Bf + Lunch ( On Sunday) + Expertise and Equipment and Others)
Things to carry:-
1. Windcheaters /sweater
3. Extra cloths
4. At least 3 litter of drinking water.
5. Torch with extra batteries.
6. Photo ID card.
7. Good trekking or sport shoes (Compulsory)
8. Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
9. Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
10. Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of cloths. (if required)
11. Any personal medicine.
1. Trek leader's decision will be final and binding.
2. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
3. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
4. Please avoid wearing Gold jewelry.
5. Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name.
A.c no.: 1043102000005333
Name: Small Steps Adventures
A/c type: Current account
Payment gateway: https://easebuzz.in/pay/smallsteps
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.