Sale Date Ended
PRojects IN Controlled Environments 2 (PRINCE2) is a structured project management method endorsed by the UK government as the project management standard for public projects. The methodology encompasses the management, control and organisation of a project.
PRINCE2 is a de facto standard used extensively by the UK Government and is widely recognized and used in the private sector, both in the UK and internationally. PRINCE2 is also used to refer to the training and accreditation of authorised practitioners of the methodology who must undertake accredited qualifications to obtain certification.
· An approach to justify the start, continuation and closure of a project
· A structure that defines people’s roles and responsibilities in a project
· A method for the identification and management of risks
· Mechanisms to control the quality of products
· A more effective planning approach based on ‘stage by stage’ planning principles
· Processes and rules to control changes to the project and project deliverables
· Control mechanisms that facilitate progress monitoring
· An approach to identify when and how to conduct a project review
· Four days (weekends) of intense Classroom Based Training delivered by PRINCE2® Certified Trainer.
· AXELOS’s Licensed - Hardcopy of the courseware Foundation Exam and Practitioner Exam
· Sample Questions for Foundation
· Sample Questions for Practitioner
· PMI – PDUs for CCR needs of PMP Certified professionals
· Apply classroom concepts to project scenarios
· Two month of online access to digitized course content.
· Audio-Video Course Content as per PMBOK 5th Edition.
· Downloadable Soft Copies.
· PRINCE2® simulation Test.
· Unmatched post program support.
· Assistance in application progress.
· Scheduling AND CONDUCTING exams.
· Sharing additional Prince2® Prep E-books and knowledge Dumps.
· Continuing Certification Requirements Program [CCR].
· Quiz, Case studies and Exercises.