PMP Training Hyderabad Apr 2015. Ask for CODE in case you want to pay for only classroom training (no online) or other discounts such as Early bird or referral.
Sale Date Ended
Becoming PMP certified - workshop provides required knowledge for Project Managers and Leaders preparing for Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification.
Contact: +91 95057 44455 / email@example.com
* 2 day classroom training
* Questions will be discussed within session
* PMP Application template
* PMP expert support in understanding application or audit process
* Classroom workbook
* Tips, Tricks, and Memory jogger activities
Apr 25,26 (weekend)
Fee: Rs. 6000 including service tax
Online PMP Course Material of PMStudy.com:
- 40 Contact Hrs training certificate from PMStudy.com (VMEdu, Inc) PMI Registered Education Provider (R.E.P 2053)
- 60 days access (non extensible) to one of the world's best online resource for PMP Exam
- 12 chapters videos
- Online study material (Study Guides, Chapter tests, Pod casts, Terms and Concepts)
- Chapter wise questions/tests
- 4 Simulated practice tests (each 200 questions, 4 hours)
- Mobile Applications
**24x7Coach.com is Authorized Training Partner of VMEdu, Inc., PMI R.E.P 2053 (PMStudy.com)
Gopi K Aitham is Project Management Professional and Agile/Scrum Coach with diversified experience. He has been training and mentoring professionals to achieve excellence in managing their projects and achieving their certifications.
GK handles the public and corporate workshops with ease, and makes the session interactive and fun.
Coach professional experience highlights:
* 20 years of diversified experience in Project Management, Education, IT, and Manufacturing
* 4+ years of experience in conducting workshops on various project management topics.
* 800+ professionals were impacted by Gopi on PMP certification, MS Project & Agile/Scrum.
* 4.5+ on the scale of 5, is the feedback received for the workshops facilitated by our coach.
* 100% of participants answered 'Yes' to recommend the workshops conducted by Gopi.
* Reviewer for book 'The Project Manager's Guide to Mastering Agile: Principles and Practices for an Adaptive Approach' – by Charles G. Cobb.
* PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® from Project Management Institute
* Project Management Professional (PMP®) from Project Management Institute
* Certified Scrum Master from Scrum Alliance
* ITIL Foundation 2011 version from APMG
* Six sigma Green Belt from General Electric