Last Date: 23-06-2017
Start Date: 23-06-2017
Many users who haven't experienced Photoshop wonder why it has an almost cult following. Photoshop is a powerful image editing program.It is the leader in photo manipulation software by providing advanced software capabilities to everyday consumers.
Why learn photoshop?
- You can create your own artwork, exactly when you want it and exactly how you want it.
- Save money. You don't need to pay anyone to design business cards, flyers, banners etc.
- With practice you begin to understand what makes one thing aesthetically better than another.
- Strengthen your 'brand image'. Creative representation and displaying the right image is very important for any brand/business.
- Introduction to photoshop
- How and where to download photoshop software from
- Know and understand workspace of photoshop
- Different file formats
- Functionality of each tool
- Layer basic
- Color correction
- Sharpening and retouching to enhance images
- Working with different types of fonts and texts
- Digital photo manipulation and editing techniques
- Create banners, posters, business cards, invites
- Possibilities/Advantages of photoshop
- Introduction to graphic designing as a career
Who should attend:
- Entrepreneurs, Startups
- All enthusiastic indivisuals seeking for creative skills
- No prior experience with photoshop is needed.
- You should be aware of basic functionality of computers.
- Participants will have to bring their own laptop as it is required to use the software.
- Participants will require to download the software before coming for workshop (Details will be provided post registration)
- Limited entries to ensure each individual receives attention.
- Breakfast, lunch and evening snacks will be provided.
- Meals provided will be hygenic and vegetarian only.
At "Techtist" the photoshop workshop is designed keeping in mind the requirements of participants who need to learn photoshop from the very basic.The unique content experience offered at techtist is exclusive and available at a very affordable price.
Coaching will be provided by Bhawna Bajaj. Bhawna is a freelance designer and has worked with companies like Myntra and bestseller with an experience of 5+ yrs. in photoshop. She is an art lover who believes in creating art with technology by exploring various sources available.
If you have any queries feel free to call 9620002018/9900643333 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Non Refundable unless cancelled by the organizer. If the event is cancelled the participants will be informed atleast 3 days in advance and will be provided full refund within 10 days.The participants will be provided with necessary software for the training on Trial purposes only. A full copy of the software can be purchased at additional cost and will not be borne by Techtist or any member of staff at Techtist.