Sale Date Ended
Interactive Workshop Under Professional Chartered Accountant.100% Practical Learning With live projects.
Session : PF / ESIC (Time - 05.30 PM to 08.00 PM)
Topics Covered - Payroll Compliances | Concept of Provident Fund(PF) | PF Documentation | Online application of PF | Concept of Employees State Insurance(ESIC) | ESIC Documentation | Online application of ESIC | Concept of Prof.Tax | P.Tax Documentation & Online Return.
Why Should You Attend The objective of the program is to help participants learn and sharpen their skills about the changing techniques of corporate taxation. The program will focus on Registration, Calculation of Tax, Payment of Tax, e-filing Process & Return Filing which will help the participants about the overall objective of Tax.
Who Should Attend
• Executives from Accounts Background
• Executives working in CA & Accounts Firms
• Decision makers on Taxation
• Executives responsible for Taxation
• Entrepreneurs having Tax Liabilities
• Financial Advisory companies to advise clients
• Bankers dealing with the corporate accounts
• Executives handling Tax management
• Academicians of Business Schools and Universities