Sale Date Ended
A printed circuit board, or PCB, is used to mechanically support and electrically connect electronic components using conductive pathways, tracks or signal traces etched from copper sheets laminated onto a non-conductive substrate. It is also referred to as printed wiring board (PWB) or etched wiring board. Printed circuit boards are used in virtually all but the simplest commercially-produced electronic devices. This workshop allows you to manufacture a complete working PCB and gain hands-on knowledge about the design and manufacturing of PCBs. Know the concepts of PTH and double sided PCB to Multi-layered PCB.
So who can attend this workshop?
Students, Designers, makers, Engineers, Technologists, Entrepreneurs, Hobbyists and Anyone who are interested in PCB designing and manufacturing, and wants to learn should come along!
What will you get to learn?
1. Schematic Diagrams
2. Design Softwares ~ FRITZING, Ki- Cad, EAGLE
3. How to convert Schematics to Layouts.
4. How to create Gerber files
5. Etching and Milling process
6. Auto Routing Single and Double Layers PCB.
7. Soldering SMD and through hole components.