One Day trek to Kalavantin Durg
Sale Date Ended
welcome to the 'Places Around Pune'(www.facebook.com/PlacesAroundPune) with one day trek to Kalavantin Durg.
Prabalgad Fort, also known as Kalavantin Durg (Kalavantin's Fort), is located between Matheran and Panvel in the Indian state of Maharashtra, at an elevation of 2,300 feet in the Western Ghats.
It is located on a plateau very close to Matheran, but unlike Matheran Prabalgad fort does not have a good source of water supply.
It was known as Muranjan until it was taken over and renamed by the Maratha forces under Shivaji's rule
Trek Difficulty: Medium.
Endurance Level : Medium to High.
- Morning 6.00 AM, start from Pune.
- Breakfast on the way.
- Reach base village.
- Freshen up and warm up for the trek
- start trek.
- by afternoon 2.00PM, reach back to base village.
- Delicious Lunch.
- after Tea, head back to Pune with lots of memories.
Cost : 750 Rs per person.
- Pune to Pune transport by Non AC HIgh back bus.
- Evening Tea and snacks
- Medical and First Aid Kit.
- Unlimited Fun, Extrem Adventure, Group Masti.
- Anything not mentioned above.
Participants: 25 only.
More info, Contact: Jaykumar - 09503 645 225 or visit : www.facebook.com/PlacesAroundPune