Sale Date Ended
Small Steps Adventures: One day trek to Chanderi, Matheran on 11th September’16.
Type: Hill Fort
Height: 2330 Feet above MSL (Approx)
Grade: Medium – Tough
Base Village: Chincholi
05:20 am: CST to Karjat (slow)
07:15am: Meeting point at Vangani and start journey towards base of Chanderi.
07:45 am: Breakfast and start ascend.
11:45 am: Reach caves and start journey towards top of Chanderi.
01:00 pm: Reach to the caves and enjoy lunch
02:00 pm: Start descending.
05:45 pm: Base of Chanderi and start journey towards Vangani.
06:30 pm: Reach Vangani station.
06:52 pm: Vangani to CST
Cost: Rs. 700/-
Includes: Transport from Vangani to Vangani, Breakfast, Lunch, expertise.
Excludes: Anything that not mentioned in includes.
Things to carry:
1. At least 2 litter of drinking water.
2. Torch with extra batteries.
3. Photo ID card.
4. Good trekking or sport shoes (Compulsory)
5. Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
6. Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
7. Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of cloths. (If required)
8. Any personal medicine.
****Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
√ Payment details:
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name.
Name: Small Steps Adventures
A/c no.: 1043102000005333
A/c type: Current account
IFSC – IBKL0001043
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
3. After that no refund will be provided.