Sale Date Ended
About Hasiru Valley:
Just about a 40 km drive from Bangalore, Hasiru Valley, near Anekal is the perfect getaway into the wilderness, away from Bangalore’s fast-paced life. The valley boasts of being located close to the forest, which provides an opportunity to spot wildlife. A number of adventure activities such as long-pitch rappelling, rock-climbing, jumaring, camping, trekking and nature walks, and more recently a number of Aero-sports such as parasailing are possible here.
|100ft high rappelling rock-face|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to Moderate|
|Approximate Temperature||15-25 Degrees C|
|Washroom||Available only at camp site|
|Food type||Basic hot and hygienic food|
|Vehicle Type||Own Transport (we can organize transport for you at extra cost)|
|Distance From Bangalore||~40 KM|
|Main Attraction||Beautiful Landscape, Rocky Terrain, Adventure Activities|
09:00 AM – Reach Hasiru Valley. Have Breakfast.
10:00 AM – Start Activities - Rappelling, Jumaring, Rock climbing.
01:00 PM – Have Lunch. Relax.
02:30 PM – Start trekking.
04:30 PM - Return to the Basecamp.
- Tea/Coffee & Snacks.
05:30 M – Depart from Hasiru Valley.
Kindly note: The above mentioned timing is tentative & the program is subject to change according to the given situation on the spot.
Participation fees per person : Rs 1200/- Rs. 990.00 [Limited to very few batches]
Above charges include:
- 1 breakfast, 1 veg lunch, evening tea/snacks.
- All safety equipments for the activities,
- First aid,
- Trek into the Jungle (5-8km)
- River Crossing
Above charges does not include:
- Anything not mentioned above.
- Transportation (can be organized at extra cost)
Suggested things to carry:
- Personal medication (if any)
- Day backpack
- Water bottle (minimum 2 liters of water)
- Energy Food (Chocolate bars, flavored milk, electrolyte drinks - glucose etc)
- Head wear like caps, hats or bandanas
- Sunglass and sunscreen
- Camera (optional)
- Rain Coat / Jacket (just in case)