9 DAYS preparation and 9 NIGHTS celebration
Purple Stone Entertainment is proud to be associated with Naidu Club’s
Navratri 2013 at Korakendra which is Mumbai’s Biggest Navratri Festival
Naidu Club a nonprofit organization promoting various social and cultural events since 1995 in the western suburbs of Mumbai.
A Great team of young and energetic people with a strong zeal to support such vibrant culture, religious and social interest that represents the true color, flavor and the spirit of Mumbai city.
Korakendra Navratri and organizers are in this niche area since 2001….as years passed by, Korakendra emerged as a synonym for Navratri in Mumbai and is considered to be one of the most successful events conducted in Mumbai year and again.
With 8 years of consistency, Korakendra Navratri brings Best of Garba Beats to you. Thanks to NAIDU CLUB who is been organizing this wonderful event constantly since 8 years.
With best sound comes best production
* Asia’s no.1 Sound Production – Roger Drego
* Light designer- Light craft
* Live on media – Aastha and Youscord 18
* The night goes extra ordinary with final rounds of worth Rs 1 Crore
* Prize for the Garba competition and daily gift hampers
* Korakendra Navratri brings massive crowd of 2 Lacs people to dance on their beat
* Grab your Passes NOW!!!