Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Nag Tibba ("Serpent's Peak"), 3,022 metres (9,915 ft) is an ideal weekend trek suited for most people looking for a refresher from the boring routine. Given its moderate level of challenge, anyone with a normal fitness can do this trek. The trek offers some of the best camping locations.The route goes through thick deodar forest.
# With only a day into the trek one reaches to very remote region with almost no habitation.
# A great refresher and trailer for new trekkers who are yet to see the full movie of a long trek.
# The panorama of the Himalayan snow peaks of Garhwal and Himachal offers views of some of the famous peaks from here including the Bandarpoonch, Swargarohini, Srikanth and Black peak. Enjoy the magnificent views of Gujjar or shepherds dotting the envrons from the Nag Tibba Top..
# This trip includes Stay + Food + Sight Seeing + Music + Trekking + Refreshments. This trip is for the travellers who love backpacking and trekking. The exotic weather and landscapes makes it ideal place for photographers.
We will start our trip from the pick up point. A small interaction with the fellow travellers at our Dinner halt. Later we will get along the night in the tempo traveller and play some fun games.
- 8am: On our arrival at Mussoorie, we will have a refreshing hot tea and later drive to Pantwari. We will reach Pantwari ( starting point of trek) at 10 AM Approx. Freshening up & Breakfast will be in a hotel on the way to Pantwari.
- 12am: From Pantwari Start trekking to the base of Nag Tibba summit with packed lunch. The trek is uphill & will take 4 to 5 Hrs.We will stop enroute for lunch. After reaching the base by the late afternoon we will setup camps.
- 5pm: Upon reaching the hill top, you will be free till evening to Explore the surrounding area, take pictures, and have loads of fun
- 6pm: Evening snacks will be served at the camps. Enjoy the sunset on the hill and later enjoy the bonfire setup at the camps. Continued with Dinner and Music. Overnight in tents.
- 5am: Sunrise view and photography, wake up to the sound of chirping birds in your ear. Enjoy the morning views of first light falling on the high mountain peaks all around.
- 10am: After Breakfast head for Nag Tibba Summit with packed lunch.From top of the summit enjoy the views of the snow clad mountain ranges of Garhwal and Himachal.
- 11am: You will get to see the famous Swargarohini, Bandarpoonch, Srikanth, Black peak and many more peaks from here. Spend some time enjoying the view.
- 2pm: We will reach the summit point and there would group photography, to enjoy the breathtaking landscape. We have our packed lunch here. After lunch we head back to Nag Mandir by the same route.
- 5am: We wake up early in the morning. After warm up & breakfast we head south east on the trail leading to Auntar village.
- 9am: Trek through fallen tree branches with dew drops dripping from tree leaves is a scene right out of the movie "Revenant". The trail is mostly downhill with only few sections of uphill.
- 12pm: After 2-3 hours of trek we reach a point from where we get the view of Auntar side of the valley.From here its all the way down to Auntar.
- 3pm: Arrive in Auntar and take some rest.
- 5pm: From here we board the vehicle for Delhi, we will halt at Dehradun for our Thank you Dinner and sharing the last memories of the trip.
Next morning arrival in Delhi by 7am.
- High quality trekking equipments (Tents, Dining Tent, Mattress, Sleeping bags)
- Experienced trekking guide
- Medical Kit, First Aid Kit
- Forest entry charges, permits & camping fee (if any)Service Tax
- 3 meals for three days(Breakfast, lunch dinner
- Anything not mentioned above
- Alcholic drinks
Price - Rs 3500/- from Mussoorie to Mussoorie
Feel free to reach us for any query and booking.
Himanshu Jain - +91-9210903503, +91-9210638305
#trekking #adventure #camping #weekend