Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Please send your reply on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Register now and avail early bird discount
Program on Managing Customer Complaints for Business Growth
Date & Time : Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 09.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. (Registration & breakfast: 9.00 to 9.30 am)
Location : Hotel Atithi, Nehru Road, Vile Parle (East), Mumbai – 400 099(Near Domestic Airport)
Benefits/ learning objectives:
Nobody likes a complaint or the complainant. However a complaint can be an opportunity......
* To earn the goodwill of the complainant and many of their friends and acquaintances by courteous, prompt, efficient and effective handling of the complaint
* To go in to the root causes of the incident and take corrective and preventive actions that will lead to improvements in the business processes
* To study the pattern of the incidences of complaints and take steps to reengineer, innovate, rationalize, simplify, and improvise products, services, systems and processes.
* Customer complaints – most valuable feedback
* Financial & commercial implications of inefficient complaint handing
* Understanding complaints
* Psychological aspect
* Customers needs, expectations & perceptions
* Types of complaints – Product related, service related, transaction related or behaviour related
* Types of complainants - Dealing with angry or difficult customer
* Complaint handling techniques
* Questioning techniques
* Listening skills
* Do & Don’ts
* Body language
* Complaint tracking mechanism
* MIS and analysis of complaints
* Learning from complaints to achieve business excellence
* Internal feedback mechanism based on complaints
* Service quality standards to minimize customer complaints
* Developing positive attitude & approach towards customer complaints
The program will cover theory & practical aspects
* Persons handling customer service, customer complaints or in general all persons who are in direct or indirect contact with customers (such as front office, counter, service, sales & marketing personnel) or deal with them on telephone, internet or email or by any other means.
* This program is also helpful to service functions such as HR, finance, legal, compliance & other back office functions since they cater to the needs of the internal customers
* Managers who are decision makers for improvement of internal processes of the company
Rs. 3,300/- plus service tax @ 12.36% per participant which includesrefreshments, vegetarian buffet lunch& reference material.
Early Bird Discount: Rs. 2,900 plus service tax per participant if the fees are paid on or before February 25, 2015
The facility to pay fees after the program date may be provided on payment of additional convenience fees. For further details, please contact our office.
The fees include refreshments, vegetarian buffet lunch& reference material.
Overnight stay arrangement, if any, needs to be managed by participant. Cheque/Demand draft should be drawn in favour of “SATVAM Consulting Private Limited” payable at Mumbai. Our Income Tax PAN is AAICS5300G & Service Tax Assessee code is AAICS5300GST001
Cancellation policy: Fee is non-refundable or non-adjustable in any manner. However, replacement of the participant is allowed in same batch.
Please send nomination along with the cheque and name/contact numbers/ email ids of the participants at
SATVAM Consulting Pvt. Limited – Corporate Training Section
61, Whispering Palms Shoping Centre, Near Oriental Bank of Commerce,
Lokhandwala Township, Akurli Road, Kandivali (East), Mumbai – 400101
Telephone nos.: 022 –6698 1100 (6 Lines) Fax: 022- 6698 1105
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com Website: www.satvam.com
In-house Training Program: If you have more than 8 employees to whom this program is relevant, we will conduct customised training programme for your company’s staff. Please contact us to work out further details – Email firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or call 022-66981100
Our forthcoming programs:
* Mumbai – March 12, 2015 – Employee Tax, Perquisite rules and Remuneration Planning with latest Budget 2015 amendments
For complete training calendar & brochure, refer our website www.satvam.com or call on 022-6698 1100 or drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com