Sale Date Ended
PLEASE E-MAIL / COURIER or IN PERSON DELIVER THE ATTESTED COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS (Please make sure that these details reach us on or before 4th May 2014)
1) BIRTH CERTIFICATE
3) PROOF OF RESIDENCE
4) HSC/CBSE/SIMILAR MARK SHEETS
a) CLOSE-UP b) MID-SHOT c) FULL-LENGTH (all three shots are mandatory)
COURIER SHOULD REACH, HOUSE # 22 Café
1/38 North Parade road, St.Thomas Mount
Terms & Conditions
1. The applicant must agree to abide by all rules, as changed from time to time by the Organizers.
2. The applicant should be between 18 - 25 years of age as on 31st December 2014. The applicant will be required to produce their age proof (Passport, birth certificate, school leaving certificate, driver\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s license, etc).
3. The applicant uses the prefix \"Miss\" (or equivalent) before her name
4. The applicant should not / have not been married and never been through any ceremony directly or indirectly, either valid or invalid, whether civil, religious or tribal which is recognized as a marriage ceremony in any part of the world and should never have had a marriage annulled or never given birth to a child; have never been pregnant nor been a parent.
5. The applicant should be a natural born female/male.
6. The applicant should be a bonafide Indian citizen, holding a valid Indian passport and should be a resident of India as per the applicable laws of India.
7. The applicant should not be under any commercial contract with any modeling agency at the time of appearing for the auditions.
8. The applicant once shortlisted cannot be a part of any other commercial contract or pageant.
9. The Organizers are not responsible for any delays or non-receipt of applications on any account and for any reason whatsoever.
10. The registration fee is non-refundable/transferable amount
11. The applicant will have to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout as per schedule given.
12. The Organizers are not responsible if the sponsors do not make give the prizes promised by them.
13. The Organizers are not responsible for any loss or physical injury that occurs to the applicant on account of their participation in the event. The applicant will participate at his/ her own risk and can have no claim against SOAPBOX, SPOTLIGHT.
14. Incorrect and Incomplete information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation.
15. The decision of the judges is final in all cases.
16. Only persons of good health, sound mind and having no medical history of any mental illness and having a good moral character can participate made herein.
17. The applicant does not have any cases (criminal or civil) registered against him/her.
18. Only the applicant will be allowed inside the designated venue of the preliminaries.
19.. The schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of the Organizer.
20. The Organizers are not responsible for non-completion / non-occurrence of the event.
21. In the event of any dispute, the Organizers decisions are final and binding on the applicant.
22. The courts of Chennai have the jurisdiction over all disputes.