Monsoon Waterfall repelling
Sale Date Ended
The monsoon brings out the best of the Sahyadris (hopfully soon :) ) A carpet of green covers the mountains and the occasional showers along with the fog and mist add to its mesmerizing beauty. The rains give a fresh breath of life to a lot of waterfalls both big and small, which majestically cascade over these very mountains.
While the early morning expressway drive from Pune to site with dear friends is such a beautiful affair, Rappelling down the waterfall is an experience of a lifetime! The sound of the cascading water and mist & spray that accompanies, make the descend a thrilling experience. It is no lesser an experience than to making love with a waterfall!
Later, indulge in Waterfall Jacuzzi and relax in a pond with a mini cascading waterfall; which is a therapeutic experience.
Join us on this 100% safe, one day trip with mind blowing Adrenaline Rush.
Sunday, 09th August 2015.
05:45AM sharp starting from Magarpatta City
Cost : Rs.1230/- per person all incl.
Pune to Pune traveling by private Non-AC bus. All tolls and taxes.
Veg. breakfast and delicious lunch
Cost of Rappelling, Rappelling gear, Expertise.
Any expenses of personal nature.
Cost of extra food/beverages/mineral water.
Any other costs which are not mentioned in 'Includes' section.
Each participant will get an opportunity to perform the activity only once.
> Please wear appropriate footwear & clothes. Sandals/Chappals to be avoided, wear shoes/floaters. Also avoid wearing Jeans as they become heavy when wet & can also cause skin rashes, wear Track Pants, Shorts, etc.
> There is no shelter on top of the waterfall, so please carry an umbrella if you do not like standing/sitting in the rain.
> There are no toilet facilities except those on the expressway malls where we may stop only if required.
> A local villager’s home would be available for changing clothes on getting back down.
> Following the instructions & the advice of the instructor during the Rappel would be in the participant’s best interest!
Here is a list of all the things that need to be carried for the trek:
1. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. Please do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
2. At least 1 set of spare clothes with a towel and napkin.
3. Soap and other accompaniments.
4. Camera (Optional) if not waterproof camera (we have one ..yipee)
5. At least 1 liter of water.
6. Personal Medicines required if any.
7. Some ready to eat snack food. Chocolates and dry fruits are welcome.
7. Identity Proof.
Few rules :
1. Alcohol will strictly not be permitted on the trek.
2. The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members.
3. Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
4. Please do not wear any jewelry or gold chains/rings.
5. All our trips are 'Leave no trace' trips. So do not litter.