Kutch Rannotsav 2015 (Token)
Sale Date Ended
This winter, Lets explore "Khushboo Gujarat Ki".
Lets plan our 26th january Long weekend with Kutch Rannontsav Festival. Kutch Festival is very famous for its white Run.
Also, we will be covering the Sasan Gir Tiger Forest, only place in India where you can see Tigers Roaming around Freely.
Please find below itinerary[Itinerary is subject to change bit as per planning].
Day #1: #22 January(Thursday)
- Night 11.59PM, catch Train from Mumbai (AC 3 Tier Sleeper Coach).
Day #2: #23 January(Friday)
- Reach Kutch by AfterNoon.
- Drive down to our accommodation in Rann. Freshenup.
- After a day of exploration, we'll leave for Dhordo to witness the magical sunsets in the White Rann, indulge into some cultural programmes of the Rann Utsav, have traditional Kutchi Dinner and return for our stay.
Day #3: #24 January -
- Visit to the highest point in Kutch, Kala Dungar.
- Kutch museum, Pragmahal, Aina Mahal, Bhuj bazaar and Bhuj haat, Bhujodi weaving village.
- Night Leave for Sasan Gir via Non-AC Sleeper Bus.
Day #4: #25 January-
- Checking to Hotel.
- leave for Tiger Safari.
- After lunch, Leave for Somanth Temple ( one of the Lord shiva JyortiLinga).
- Night, Leave for Mumbai.
Day #5: #26 January:
- By Night, we will be in Mumbai.
- by Next mornnig, reach Pune and Get back to Daily Routine.
- All Transport(Mumbai to Mumbai).
- One night stay in Kutch Traditional House(Triple - Sharing)
- One night stay at SasanGir. (Triple - Sharing)
- All Traditional Meals and Breakfast.
- Cultural Program and Rann Safari
- All permits and tolls
-Meals during train travel
-Personal Expenses (Shopping, Expenses made at Rann Utsav etc.)
-Insurance of any kind
-Medical and Evacuation Charges
-Anything not included under "inclusions"
Cost: Rs 10,560/- from Mumbai to Mumbai.
(a) All our events are Eco-friendly, kindly take care of nature around us. Respect the Heritage and culture.
(b) Do Not Litter, Participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins.
(c) Being Dry state, Drinking is strictly prohibitated in Gujarat.
For any questions, Please contact: Friends@PlacesAroundPune.c