REGULAR TICKET FOR EVENING STAR GAZING
Sale Date Ended
FOR KIDS UPTO 5 YRS
Sale Date Ended
Dear Astronomy Lovers,
Greetings from Khagol Mandal!
Khagol Mandal Nashik is organising the event of star gazing for the year 2017!
The program starts at 6.00 pm (IST) in the evening and runs up to 9.30 pm (IST). The general outline of the programme is as follows:
Date: Saturday 15th April 2017
Language of Instructions: Primary language will be Marathi and the terminology can be explained in English if required.
VENUE: Anand Niketan School, Kamgar Nagar, Near NICE Weigh Bridge, Pipeline Road, Satpur, Nashik, Maharashtra 422 007
Khagol Mandal Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/khagolmandalnashik/
More details: Send email: email@example.com or contact 9423104057
1800 to 1815 hours: Registration
1815 to 1915 hours: Introduction to Cosmos and Sky Gazing
1915 to 2000 hours: Sky Session
2000 to 2130 hours: Observations through Telescope
These timings are tentative and may vary slightly depending on seasons and sky condition.
Charges: Rs. 100 /- per person for all participants and free up to 5 years kids.
The charges are non-refundable, even if the programme does not take place, because of incidental heavy rains or for any other reason beyond our control. We prefer pre-booking, there are limited seats, only 60!
You should carry your sweaters, and hand gloves, head scarf / muffler, Water bottle and your personal Medicine. Carry repellent like Odomos is recommended.
Please note that we are not able to provide any of the above things at the site.
Location and How to reach:
Anand Niketan School is located in Kamgar Nagar. You can take Gangapur Road and turn at Pipe line road. After Reliance Petrol Pump take secong left turn, in few minutes you will see the school on left side. OR you can come by Parijat Nagar square. If you come by College Road take right turn at Parijat Nagar and come straight through Kamgar Nagar, you will see the school on right side where Kamgar Nagar ends.
1) Smoking or drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited. Any defaulter will be escorted out of the field and will be prohibited from joining the program. No refunds in case you are prohibited from the program.
2) This is an educational initiative and not a luxury. All are requested to maintain the spirit of the program and co-operate. No unruly behaviour towards fellow participants will be tolerated.
3) Rs. 25/- per person cancellation charges will be deducted if the program coupons are cancelled till 5.00 pm on 14th April 2017 (Friday)
4) No refunds for program coupons after the 05:00 pm on Friday, 14th April 2017
5) If due to any unforeseen circumstances like train strike, rain, clouds etc., any other natural disaster, political situation, strike or any such other case the program can be curtailed or cancelled. In such event no refunds will be provided. Rain, cloud cover is beyond control of organizer and in such cases one has to wait till the clouds clear.
6) Organizers are not responsible for medical issues arising to individuals on field. The field is open field and we take care to provide comfortable atmosphere. All are requested to carry personal medicines and follow instructions related to cold and dewing on the site.
7) Khagol Mandal is a voluntary organization working for past 30 yrs in Mumbai and Nashik. The aim of this group is to create awareness amongst our society members. All organizers, speakers, telescope volunteers are amateur astronomers sparing their time voluntary for the social cause. All participants are requested to take the efforts in proper spirit and co-operate. We cannot run a smooth show unless every participant supports us.