Night Trek at Katraj to Sinhgad (K2S)
Sale Date Ended
Event Date – 5th September 2015. (Saturday)
Assembly Point – Swargate Bus Stand, Pune
Assembly Time – 08.00 PM.
Aaditya – 07720080918 / 9168848773(Whatsapp)
Prajakta – 08380054989
Things To Carry
- Water is not available anywhere in this route, due to exhaustive nature of this route; make sure to carry at least 3 liters of water per person (Compulsory)
- Shoes must be in really good condition, since the land is slippery (Compulsory)
- Carry jacket, protects when u stop for a rest facing chilling winds. (Compulsory)
- Camera (Optional)
- Walking stick (Optional)
-Carry your own Food/Dinner (Either Tiffin/packed dinner) (Compulsory)
- Luggage packed in good day pack (preferably 22-30 liter backpack), all luggage wrapped in plastic bags to avoid getting wet (compulsory)
- Complete spare set of clothes.
- Personal medication. (If any)
– Keep your backpack weight minimum. (Remember you have to carry things on your own.)
- Head/Hand Torch with Spare battery set. (Compulsory)
1. Assembly time 08.00 PM at Swargate
2. Departure towards Katraj by Public Transport by 08.30 PM.
3. Reach the Katraj Tunnel by 09.00 PM
5. Start the Trek by 09.30 PM
6. En-route Food/Dinner (By own) by midnight.
7. Reach Sinhgad by Early morning around 06.00 AM
8. Leave towards Pune by 07.00 AM
Activity Cost – INR 300/- only
Cost Includes –
Cost does not includes –
Difficulty level: - Medium (due to slippery descending, heavy ups and downs, distance to be covered ~15 kilometers
Time Taken – 6 to 7 hrs.
Hills To Cross – 12 to 15 (2-3 are really Adventurous)