Sale Date Ended
Dear Everyone, Hare Krishna!
It is mentioned in the Skanda Puräëa that:
Karthika Kesava Priyah
“The month of Karthika is very dear Lord Kesava (Krishna)”
Hare Krishna Movement Hyderabad, Swayambhu Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Kshetram, Banjara Hills, organizes every year “Karhtika Damodara Vana-Bhojanam” a joyful festival of celebrating the glories of Lord Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, by going to a vanam in and around Hyderabad city, with hundreds of
devotees. All categories of devotees: children, youth, parents and elders join
this festival and enjoy the divine beauty of Harinama Sankirtan, Devotional
Games and Divine Prasadam.
This festival is organized in line with the divine instructions of His Divine Grace. A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swamy Prabhupada, Founder-Acarya of worldwide Hare Krishna Movement and our loving eternal Spiritual Master. <Link to Srila Prabhupada’s Biography>
This Year, 2015, Hare Krishna Movement is going to Ananta Padmanabha Swamy Temple located in Vikarabad. <Google Map Link>
The program will be like
1. Devotees registered with the program from all parts the city will be reaching the Venue in the different buses or by their own conveyance.
2. Darshan of Ananta Padmnabha Swamy in the midst of tumultuous Sankirtan
3. Then Devotees participate in various devotional games in the vanam
4. Around 1pm, all devotees will offer Ghee Lamp to Lord Damodara in the midst of divine songs
5. Special gifts all categories of winners
6. Break-Fast & Lunch Prasadam will be organized
7. Take home prasadam also will be organized
Last year, around 600 devotees, in 12 buses from all over the city, registered and participated in this festival and received the blessings. < Link to the photos>
We invite all Spiritually inclined devotees of Hyderabad to join this festival by following the steps below.
<Please give details>
Looking forward to see you all.
May Lord bless you and your family with this divine opportunity!