kalsubai trek with ramblers
Sale Date Ended
Block your days for this event happening on public holidays 24 & 25th March.
Kalsubai is the Everest of Maharashtra with an elevation of 1646 Meters. Very famous for trekkers as it's the highest peak in Maharashtra with awesome Harishchandragad - kalsubai panoramic views from the summit and witness the sunrise from the top of Maharasthra.
In this event you will see the most beautiful views of Kalsubai region and also the beautiful bhandardara
Difficulty Level: Easy - Medium. Elevation: 5400 feet
• Start from Mumbai CST to Kasara (14:25) local slow train which will reach Kasara Railway Station by (16:34)
• Reach baari village (kalsubai base) by state bus (18:30)
• Introduction and instructions from the Event host.
• Dinner at Bari Village.
• Ascend to the Kalsubai summit (approx 4 hours).
• Set up tents and campfire on Kalsubai peak.
• Wake up call in the morning (06:30)
• Witness the Sunrise from the highest peak of Maharasthra.
• Descend to the base and lunch at Bari Village. (11:00)
• Visit Bhandardara which is 8 k.m. away from Bari by shared jeep/Bus.
• Chill out in the lake Arthur, if boating is available you may opt for it on your own expense.
• Snacks at Bhandardara (delicious poha in this region)
• Reach Kasara railway station by bus from Shendi and catch Mumbai CST Fast train (18:00 -20:00 )
What to Wear:
• Trekking shoes/outdoor boots/ Sandals/ sports shoes with good grip.
• Full sleeve top and full length bottom (avoid wearing shorts)
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 3 liters of water.
• Bedding that includes Sleeping bag or blanket (mandatory).
• Fluids, fruits, energy drinks, glucon d, electral powder, ready to eat food, instant soup, snacks etc.
• wind cheater/Sweater to protect from cold at night.
• Cap/ Hat
• SwissKnife/ Mini scissors/ Knife.
• torch, toiletry kit, tissue roll.
• Don't wear jewelry items and expensive accessories.
• A pair of light weight clothes, slippers.
• Please do not litter, carry extra bag for non biodegradable(plastic) wastage.
• Positive energy and be a good team player :)
INR 700 per head which includes travel from Kasara - Bari - Bhandardara - Kasara; Dinner on Day1; Lunch, snacks on Day2 & Tents. Any extra costs will be shared accordingly.
Reach us at +91 8080911557 for any inquiries.
*If Itinerary get's changed the event attendees will be notified.
*This isn't a leisure or luxury trip and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
Event Hosts aren't responsible for any injuries or fatal events or death.
Alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited.
Event organizers decision will be final, Everyone should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
Cancellation by the attendee on the day of the event will get a refund of 90% paid