Small Steps Adventures: K2S - Dream trek on 18th September, 2016
K2S : Katraj Ghat to Sinhagad Ghat Trek
Peak Height: 4550 feet.
Type: Terrines and Hill Fort
Grade: Medium (8 - 10 Hours Trek)
Dadar @ 12:05 am on 18th Sept’16
Vashi @ 12:40 am on 18th Sept’16
Kalmboli McD @ 01:00 am on 18th Sept’16
• 12:10 am: Start journey by private bus
• 04:30 am: Reach old Katraj tunnel, introduction, instructions
• 05:00 am: Start trek
• 08:30 am: On the way breakfast on plateau
• 01:30 pm: Reach Sinhagad ghat
• 02:00 pm: Lunch
• 03:30 pm: Reach base village of Sinhagad
• 04:00 pm: Start return journey
We will be back to Dadar by 9-10pm.
COST: Rs. 1100/- per head
Non A/C Transport +Breakfast (Bread butter jam) Food: Lunch (pitala+bhakari+dahi) + expertise Charges.
Excludes: - (Any other personal expenses other than above)
Things to carry:
1. At least 2 litter of drinking water.
2. Torch with extra batteries.
3. Photo ID card.
4. Good trekking or sport shoes (Compulsory)
5. Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
6. Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
7. Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of cloths. (If required)
8. Any personal medicine.
****Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
√ Payment details:
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name.
Name: Small Steps Adventures
A/c no.: 1043102000005333
A/c type: Current account
IFSC – IBKL0001043
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.