India International Education Fair 2011.
The Unique exhibition of its kind aims at the prospective undergraduate & postgraduate students heading towards achieving education in the most renowned & reputed Institutions in India & Abroad. The event will witness more than 200 Universities from various countries to showcase their courses to the most potential student population of India.
* Significantly emerging market of INDIA& NEPAL.
* 30 million students in higher education.
* Growing demand of flexible learning programs.
* 50% increase in government student loans for further education.
* Nation are serious about upgrading the quality of education.
* Notable interest among education institutions in India, Nepal & abroad
to form alliances & partnership.
* Parents, teachers & guardians of aspiring students.
* Vice Chancellors, Principals, Deans & Education Administrators etc.
* Agents for overseas education, emigration etc.
* Professionals in field of education & education marketing.
* Technical people looking for training abroad.
* E-Learning manager & corporate trainers.
* Representatives of government departments.
* Professional associations & trade organizations.
* Educational content providers, publishers, agents, distributors.
* Journalists & broadcasters from various print & electronic media.
* magazines, periodicals, journals, television, radio & other
* Listing in major education & exhibition related websites throughout
* Mailers being sent to Chancellors, Vice Chancellors, Principals,
* VIP invitations delivered personally to various Ministers in education
* E-mails to our database of students & education institutions etc.
* Extensive international & local PR campaigns.
* Pre event & during the event press conferences for wider reach &
* Promotions in universities, colleges, schools & other institutions
through posters & visits.
* Banner promotions & cinema slides.
* Thousands of Visitors expected.
* Fastest & most economic way of entering the most potential market.
* On the spot enrollment & recruitment of students.
* Launch / Introduction of new courses.
* Personal demonstration of courses in the student friendly atmosphere.
* Audio-visual presentations.
* Strong sales & marketing forum.
* Collect first hand information.
* Complete exposure to your institution in India & Nepal.
* Direct Interaction with peers.
* Indian Universities, polytechnics, colleges & schools.
* Institutions offering various courses like medical, engineering, architecture,
IT training, aviation, hospitality, law, finance & management etc.
* Open universities & institutions offering distance learning programs.
* Institutions offering vocational courses like mass communication, media, animation & gaming, fashion, graphic & interior designing, retail management, foreign languages, fine arts & music etc.
* Overseas education institutions seeking Indian Partners & Indian agents.
* Culture and education departments of foreign embassies.
* Representative offices of various universities & institutions from India and
* Specialized training colleges preparing students for higher education like
coaching institutions etc.
* Education portals, e-learning and corporate learning solution consultants.
* Executive and entrepreneurial education institutes from all over the world.