Sale Date Ended
Interactive Workshop Under Professional Chartered Accountant.100% Practical Learning With live projects.
Session : Income Tax (Time - 02.30 PM to 05.00 PM)
Topics Covered - PAN Card Application | Calculation & Computation of Income Tax | Individual & corporate tax | Various Slabs as per latest notifications | Online eFiling procedure | ePayment | Government Provisions | Adjustment | Credit | Returns.
Why Should You Attend The objective of the program is to help participants learn and sharpen their skills about the changing techniques of corporate taxation. The program will focus on Registration, Calculation of Tax, Payment of Tax, e-filing Process & Return Filing which will help the participants about the overall objective of Tax.
Who Should Attend
• Executives from Accounts Background
• Executives working in CA & Accounts Firms
• Decision makers on Taxation
• Executives responsible for Taxation
• Entrepreneurs having Tax Liabilities
• Financial Advisory companies to advise clients
• Bankers dealing with the corporate accounts
• Executives handling Tax management
• Academicians of Business Schools and Universities