Sale Date Ended
Dates : 16th Nov to 23rd Nov with 1 Day 21st Nov as in-between study leave
Contact Details : Anil Dagia / firstname.lastname@example.org / +91-8956674643
Terms & Conditions : Click Here
Some Facts About This Course
- World's 1st ICF + NLP Practitioner Dual Certification Course*
- India's 1st ICF Approved Coach Specific Training (ACSTH) with NLP core curriculum
- 84 hours Coach Specific Training hours (can be used in lieu of CEUs if you are already ICF certified)
- Training completed in 7 days
- 5 Observed coaching sessions (with option of up to 9 observed coaching sessions)
- In-person classroom training with hands-on experiential learning
* - Disclaimer
From amongst all the ICF approved training programs that have an NLP focus, none of these other training programs were found to be offering ICF certification + NLP Practitioner certification in a single training at the time this training program was approved.
This is based on a scan of marketing material available from the websites of the ICF programs listed on ICF TPSS database & mentioned as having NLP content.
NLP + ICF Advantage
- Power of NLP tools along with global credibility of rigorous International standards
- Highest acceptability & applicability in the corporate environment
- Access to worldwide community of experts available through ICF
- Access to research studies available through ICF
Why You & Your Organization Must Consider Coach Training?
Whether you are a manager, salesperson, administrator, HR or even the CEO, the world of business as well as social relationships have become extremely complex. The hierarchical structures of society are being replaced by collaborative structures. It is extremely crucial now more than ever to guide & influence rather than demand.
Whether it is business growth or personal growth, it is now more important than ever for you to be able to inspire a sense of trust in people. While being good at planning, taking decisive action and monitoring progress remain necessary skills, you now need to be more sensitive to your environment and have greater awareness of the current mood & sentiments. You need to be a very good listener, be equally adept at guiding people & creating awareness by asking questions as by direct communication. You need to be very good at driving consensus & obtaining agreement.
You need to be a coach first.
To Know More About This Course - Click Here
Why Become A Coach?
"Everyone needs a coach. Every famous performer has somebody who's a coach, somebody who can watch what they are doing and say, ‘is that what you really meant’, give them perspective. The one thing people are never good at, is seeing themselves as others see them. A coach really really helps." ~Google CEO Eric Shmidt in an interview on CNN.
Worldwide, coaching is considered as a profession. There are now over 47,500 coaches worldwide and this profession is generating revenues of over 2 billion USD globally and is expected to have an increase in demand for coaching services as well as in revenues in the coming years. There's been a rapid growth in this profession in Eastern Europe & Asia.
The biggest opportunity lies in making the public aware of what are the advantages & benefits to be obtained from coaching & looking at the return on investment by those who are taking part in the coaching profession.
Is Coaching The Right Profession For You?
2/3rd of the coaches worldwide are female & majority of coaches are over 45 years in age. While there aren't many young coaches worldwide, the larger number of younger coaches and males are from the Asia-Pacific region. 60% of coaches worldwide have an advanced degree (Master's or Ph.D.)
Income Potential From Coaching Profession
86% of the coaches worldwide have established their independent practice. Their clients are likely to hold the position of Executive, CEO, CFO and are more likely address key issues such as work/life balance, strategic thinking/planning.
Position held by the clients exerts an important influence on fees per session with coaches who serve executives commanding the highest hourly fees across the entire profession and also earning the highest annual revenues from coaching.
The coaches who are earning the most are those who are focusing on Executive Coaching / Business Coaching. The longer coaches are in profession, higher are their incomes. People are looking for experience and specialization. Despite the global economic slowdown, the coaches with more experience and business specialization are reporting higher incomes per session and longer client engagement duration.
(Above data is based on 2012 ICF Global Coaching Study conducted independently by PricewaterhouseCoopers)
Why Choose ICF Certification?
Why NLP Based Coach Certification?
Approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) – the institution that sets the standard for the coaching industry, you can be assured of a world-class internationally recognized program. Become a 5th Element Certified NLP Coach upon successfully completing the training. As a graduate of 5th Element NLP Coach certification course, you would have gained 84 hours of coach training and satisfied the requirements for credentialing that will enable you to apply for ICF Membership and Credential. You can complete your training through in-person training or through online learning platform brought to you exclusively with our online training partner Symbiosis Coaching.
You will also receive the Practitioner of NLP certificate, a professional NLP certificate with which you will be eligible to apply for a membership with ANLP (UK), the only umbrella organization that offers impartial & independent advice & supported by many internationally renowned innovators in NLP including Steve and Connirae Andreas, Judith DeLozier, Robert Dilts, Charles Faulkner, Steve Gilligan, Christina Hall, L Michael Hall, Tad James, Bill O`Hanlon, Frank Pucelik and Wyatt Woodsmall. This means that no matter where you go in the world, your certificate will be recognized by the appropriate NLP associations.
About The Trainer Anil Dagia
- LinkedIn Profile - http://in.linkedin.com/in/anildagia
- Facebook Profile - http://www.facebook.com/anildagia
- Certified Trainer of NLP, Trainer member with ANLP CIC, UK
- World’s 1st NLP Trainer to offer ICF + NLP Dual Certification course
- "Unconventional", "No Box Thinker", "Trainer Who Does Not Use Powerpoint" are some of the titles given to him by those who have attended his courses
- Probably the MOST INNOVATIVE NLP trainer in India having created SUPER SUCCESSFUL programs like "Emotional Fitness Gym", "Neuro Linguistic Influnce" and many others
- Trained/coached over 5000 people across 11 nationalities (including French, Spanish, British, South Africans and many more)
- Conducted Trainings in Dubai, South Africa & India
- Probably the only NLP trainer in India who teaches you practical NLP that you can use in the Boardroom
- Interviewed by Times Of India - Click Here
- Interviewed by Mid-Day - Click Here
- Interviewed for 2nd time by Mid-Day - Click Here
- Interviewed by MJ Shubhra of Radio One 94.3 FM - Click Here
- More than 2000 skill endorsements on linkedin
- 20 Years In IT Industry , Reputed For Turning Around Troubled Projects
Watch Video Testimonials For Anil Dagia’s Trainings
Terms & Conditions
I. These terms & conditions are about delivering value and about increasing transparency in our relationship so that you can make the best choices for you.
II. The full payment of covers the cost of following:
a. Your attendance for the training program
b. One copy of the students course material for certification trainings
c. Assessment & Certification for certification trainings
d. Refreshments as per the course advertisement
III. Course participant’s commitment
a. Course participant will pay in full, by the payment due date, for courses they have booked
b. Course participant will pro-actively and with an open mind participate in their training
a. International & remote payments are required to be made in full at the time of registration
b. For in-person payments, a minimum non-refundable deposit for an amount announced for each course individually, is required when making a booking for the full course. Remaining full payment must be made 15 days prior to start of the booked course.
c. In case of any privileged pricing earned by any participant, FULL payment MUST be made within 24 HOURS of booking your seat else the pricing offer will be withdrawn
a. It is the responsibility of the course participant to attend courses on which they are booked
b. Should the participant miss out on their attendance during the training, they will not be eligible for any refund.
VI. Cancellations & Refunds
a. Option for cancellations & refunds is not available
b. Alternatively, you may transfer to a later program or provide a substitute delegate at the sole discretion of 5th Element and will attract fees which will be decided on a case to case basis. Requests for the same MUST be made in written communication.
VII. Audio / Video recording of the session is strictly not allowed.