Holi Fest - Purple Turtle
Sale Date Ended
Whats your Plan for this Holi? 'Take a walk with a turtle. And behold the world in pause'. - Bruce Feiler.
Velas beach where, this time, every year Olive Ridley Turtle eggs hatch and thousands of cute little baby Olive Ridleys are born and the toddlers make their way to their permanent home - the sea!
To see a baby turtle hatching out of an egg and then making its way to the sea as it takes first baby steps and leaves a trail mark in beach sand, is an incredible sight !!
During the trip, also visit Historic fort, Harihareshwar temple and beach. Enjoy authentic delicious Konkani cuisine. Let your camera get some of the best views ever. Enjoy friendships and bonding with fellow travellers. Enjoy games, music and conversations.
Get ready to behold yet another beauty of the creation.
6th March (Friday night 9 PM departure from Pune) to
7th March (Sunday night 9PM return in Pune).
1 ) Start from Pune on Friday Night.
2) Saturday After check-In and Breakfast, Hariharshwar Beach (Holi Celebration and Temple Visit).
3) in Eve, Turtle Fest Visit and sunset at Sea-Side.
4) Campfire and Dinner with Dance.
5) Good Night.
6) Next Day Morning, again visit Turtle Fest.
7) After breakfast visit for Bankot fort.
8_ After evening Tea, leave for Pune.
Cost - 2380/- per person
1) Transportation by Non AC Private Bus.
2) accommodation in a typical Konkani home stay on shared basis.
3) All Vegetarian meals and Breakfast, Tea, ETC,
4) Expertise, Sightseeing, Ferryboat ticket, Entry tickets, Travel permit road taxes & fun .
5) Holi Celebration.
For questions, Please contact : Raj - 8149 38 1530, Jaykumar - 09503 645 225.