Harishchandra Gadh via Nali chi Vaat
Sale Date Ended
The fort is quite ancient, considered to be from the medieval period. The Great sage Changdev (one who wrote the epic Tatvasaar), used to meditate here in 14th century. The caves are also from the same period. Harishchandragad was captured by the Marathas in 1747 from the Moguls.
The most interesting point on this fort is this cliff, which has always fascinated many people from many years. The cliff faces west and looks down upon the Konkan with a breathtaking view of the surrounding region and sunset. This cliff is not just vertical; it is an overhang, almost like a cobra's hood.
Height: 4500 Feet above MSL.
Grade: Medium (7 hrs trek).
Base Village: Khireshwar
The itinerary for the Trek is as given below:
1) Friday (21st Nove), @ 10.30PM -Magarpatta city.
- Start from Magarpatta city.
2) Saturday (22nd Nov).
- early Reach Base villege of HarishchandraGadh Fort.
- Take Rest for some time.
- Have Breakfast.
- Start Trekking.
- Lunch(Veg) in the Mid.
- by evening, Reach Top of the Gadh.
- Explore Caves and Temple and rest of the Fort.
- Dinner(Veg), Group Masti, Unlimited Fun
- Good Night.
3) Sunday (23rd Nov).
- Good Morning.
- BreakFast Time.
- start descend via the Tolar Khind Route by 10 am.
- Lunch(Veg) at the Base,
- start our return journey.
> Reach Pune approx by 10 Pm on Sunday.
- End to End Transportation via non-AC Private Bus.
- Breakfast on Saturday.
- Lunch and Dinner on saturday.
- Tent Accomodation.
- Breakfast on Sunday.
- Lunch on Sunday.
- Ropes and other trekking Equipments,
- Trekking expertise.
- medical Kit.
- Group Masti, Unlimited Fun, extrem Adventure.
Cost : 1980/- per person.
Seats : 25 only.
For any Info, Contact : Jaykumar - 9503 645 225 or Raj : 8149 3815 30 or Mail us @ Friends@PlacesAroundPune.c