Sale Date Ended
New batch for Automotive embedded systems training is starting on 10th June 2017 ( 2nd Saturday )
We cover CAN protocol as part of Automotive Embedded Systems course.
In Automotive embedded we cover following topics:
1) Automotive Microcontroller- STM8
2) Embedded C programming - Advanced
3) Communication protocols- UART, SPI, I2C
4) Automotive Protocols - CAN Bus, LIN Bus
5) MISRA C Coding Guidelines
6) Practice - IAR embedded workbench, CAN Bus Analyser, STM8 kit, CAN learning kit, CAN to serial converter, OBD Simulator.
7) CAPL scripting on CANoe Demo version
8) Brief session on AutoSar - Automotive Open System Architecture.
Sat, Jun 10, 2017, 1:00 PM – Sat, Jul 15, 2017, 5:00 PM IST ( Weekends - Theory Sessions )
Fees : Rs.22,000