Sale Date Ended
This session is focused on the key mindset differences that Scrum recommends and the practical challenges to implement it in a traditional organization.
• Current reality of software development.
• Why Agile?
• Agile Manifesto and Principles.
• Scrum Framework at a glance.
• Empirical process vs predefined process.
• Forming high performing teams.
• Role of a Manager in Scrum.
• Playing with backlogs.
• Distributed ScrumScrum at scale.
• Scrum beyond software development.
• Being a Certified ScrumMaster.
• Project Managers
• Product Owners, Developers (Coders, Testers, Architects, Designers)
• Product Managers
• Any other members of management (Engineering Managers, Testing Managers, Quality Management, Directors and VP’s, etc.)