Apache Hadoop! A Solution for Big Data!
Hadoop is an open source software framework that supports data-intensive distributed applications. Hadoop is licensed under the Apache v2 license. It is therefore generally known as Apache Hadoop. Hadoop has been developed, based on a paper originally written by Google on MapReduce system and applies concepts of functional programming. Hadoop is written in the Java programming language and is the highest-level Apache project being constructed and used by a global community of contributors. Hadoop was developed by Doug Cutting and Michael J. Cafarella. And just donï¿½t overlook the charming yellow elephant you see, which is basically named after Dougï¿½s sonï¿½s toy elephant!
Course Content :
- Introduction to Big Data and why Hadoop?
- Apache Hadoop Ecosystem Overview
- Hadoop Vendors
- HDFS ï¿½ Hadoop Distributed File System
- How Map Reduce works?
- Developing MapReduce Programs
- Advanced MapReduce Concepts
- Monitoring & Management of Hadoop cluster
- Hadoop Best Practices
- Hadoop Use Cases
- Career in Big Data/ Hadoop
For More Details :
CALL - +91-9789968765 / 044-42645495
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
Register now !