Sale Date Ended
Go Further, Faster!
An Information and Career Planning Session for IT Community By Asia’s #1 B-School in Product and Technology Professionals.
About The Event -
Go Further, Faster! Is a career planning and skills learning event aimed for professionals in the service and product sectors who seek information on career progression paths and transitioning to New Paths. Learn about the opportunities and skills required for career track.
Get Started On Your Future. Register here to go further, faster! : http://bit.ly/2aJ3wcH
Key Takeaways -
- Personalized Career Assessment Report (worth USD 89 FREE)
- Discuss your options with top Hiring Managers as you progress in your career.
- Listen to Industry Leaders talk about the Career tracks and Communication skills for leaders.
- Get your burning questions answered!
Topics Covered -
1. "Go further, faster!" Career Acceleration - By Prof Rahul Abhyankar
- Information on career progression paths and opportunities in the IT industry.
- What are the growth areas in IT?
- What kind of skills are employers looking for?
- What roles are set to grow, and which ones will fade away?
2. "Keys to Effective Storytelling in Business" - By Nathan Gold
Storytelling in business is something many people take for granted. This talk will outline several tools people can use when telling their stories in a business setting. Several methodologies will be discussed and examples of each will be demonstrated. Attendees will learn how to use a Story Matrix for instant recall and organization of their stories.
About the Speaker -
1. Prof. Rahul Abhyankar
Product Management Executive, San Francisco Bay Area
Rahul Abhyankar is a high-tech product executive with over 20 years of leadership experience, across a variety of products and technologies, range of company sizes and maturation, and geographic reach. Rahul has launched and managed enterprise and consumer software, hardware, web-based applications and cloud services. He has been a frequent speaker at Customer Executive Conferences along with CxOs, presented to Wall Street analysts along with CFOs, and has been a panelist and speaker at industry conferences. He is an alumnus of Washington University and VJTI, Mumbai.
2. Nathan Gold
Demo Coach, San Francisco Bay Area
Nathan Gold is also known as The Demo Coach. He hails from the San Francisco Bay Area and travels around the world coaching and training people on how to really prepare for high-stakes presentations.
He has personally delivered over 15,000 presentations and over 12,000 hours of professional coaching and training while working with companies including,Glue Networks, Bill.com, Education.com, Ensafer.com, Innovation Norway,SanDisk, Kaiser Permanente, and IBM — on designing, ing and delivering more compelling and memorable presentations and product demos, especially in situations where you cannot afford to miss.