Leave alone the management of cardiac emergencies, not many aware about how to recognize the cardiac emergency. Various studies reveal that a lot of deaths related to CVDs can be prevented if the victims are administered appropriate treatment at the right time.
In this session, one will get to know about the symptoms related to various cardiac emergency situations and the actions to be taken.
The session will be of great interest to people who are at higher risk for cardio-vascular diseases:
- People about 40 years of age
- People who are diabetic
- People who are hypertensive
- People who are either overweight or obese
- People with the history of past cardiac event(s)
- People with the family history of cardiac events
Dr. Arun Dhanasekaran
Global Health City, Perumbakkam