Sale Date Ended
Greetings from FICCI!
A robust quality management system in a manufacturing organisation is essential to sustain manufacturing growth in today's challenging economic environment. A good quality system ensures that products meet customer's demand and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements. It enables the manufacturing organisation to enhance customer satisfaction through effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements. This is the need of an hour for Indian manufacturing.
Indian manufacturers now have to ensure much stricter compliance of the customers' needs not just while exporting to other countries but within the country too and due to increasing awareness and competition. And this compliance is a dynamic process given the fast changing needs of the customers and developments in regulations, science and technologies. In order to remain competitive in the global market, organisations need to have strong and sustainable quality systems. Global experience suggests that organisations have displayed improved performance with the support of such quality systems.
1. To understand how the quality system can ensure continual improvement in delivery of products and/or services as per the customer and compliance requirements
2. How to align organisation's process, people, resources and customers' needs with help of quality system?
3. To provide a way of engaging and responding to customers and other stakeholders through quality systems
4. To think strategically in the area of quality systems
5. To serve as a working tool for planning, training, assessment and other uses