Sale Date Ended
Class Schedule : 2 hours per day, twice a week for 2 weeks
Class 1 - Tue 27th Oct 08:00 pm to 10:00 pm IST
Class 2 - Thu 29th Oct 08:00 pm to 10:00 pm IST
Class 3 - Tue 03rd Nov 08:00 pm to 10:00 pm IST
Class 4 - Thu 05th Nov 08:00 pm to 10:00 pm IST
Contact Details : Anil Dagia / firstname.lastname@example.org / +91-8956674643
Terms & Conditions : Click Here
Whether it's a tiredness of lack of control in your life or a desire for more power, whether you wish to lose your shyness & be more popular, or even if it's reducing your failures & increasing your successes dramatically - Influencing is the most crucial skill you will need. Not only will you will get this skill from this training program, you will do so while you are sitting at your home / office with just a computer or a smart phone & an internet connection.
The thing about influence is that whether you know it or not,- you are ALWAYS either influencing others or are being influenced by them. There is no way to NOT influence & there is a neurological basis to this. Given this fact, the only question that you need to answer is whether you want to take control of this subconscious neurological process consciously and start using it in a way that will serve your to fulfill your desires.
Everyday Persuasion, Influence & Negotiation
This is a 1 day training which brings the SIMPLEST, the BEST & the MOST EFFECTIVE tools of NLP which you can use on a practical day to day basis to generate deep rapport & trust with your teams, clients, relationships and begin to influence them at a sub-conscious level.
Some Facts About This Training
1) These Neuro Linguistic techniques have been used by
- Federal Bureau Of Investigation & Other Law Enforcement Agencies
- Governments & Miliatry
- Politicians (To Swing Votes In Their Favor)
- Sales & Marketing
- News & Media
2) This training is about developing skills in Persuasion, Influence & Negotiations for routine everyday scenarios as well as for high stakes discussions
3) This training is not just for sales although even sales people will benefit from it
4) This training has been delivered for & attended by Senior Leadership for various large multinational & globally recognized organizations
Why is the fees so low compared to live face to face training?
This program typically costs upwards of Rs 75,000 ($1500) + expenses when delivered for your organization. I am offering it at a marginal fraction of that cost.
I have made it my policy to use the Internet as well as other electronic technologies as a core vehicle for delivery of my training programs. This means that it isn't necessary for me to charge exorbitant fees in order to maintain a physical campus.
I do not indulge in "course padding", i.e., adding irrelevant lectures and/or "seminars" that sound good on a website or in a brochure, but do not add any value either to the program or to your coaching practice.
I also believe that charging higher fees to keep students in training longer than necessary is not conducive to fair practice. I believe in providing the very best, state of the art training at a fair and reasonable price to you, the participant.
With this in mind, I offer you this training aimed to serve you better, faster, and for less money than any other training program of comparable quality.
Who Is This Training For?
- Senior Leadership Teams, Senior Management – MD, CxO, VP, Head of Department
- HR Professionals at all levels
- Sales Professionals at all levels
- Managers & Senior Managers
- Business Owners, Professionals
- Trainers, Teachers, Educators
- Parents, Spouses, Partners
What You Will Learn
1) Provide an insight into the most powerful tools of Psychological Influence & Emotional Connect
2) Learn how to apply & use these tools in everyday scenarios – for Maximum Results
3) Identifying personal word styles – for Maximum Influence
4) Adopting different word styles for Improved Performance
5) Understand & orient to others’ perspective - for Maximum Persuasion
6) Improve your effectiveness in dealing with people - Increase Your Influence
7) Creating Win-Win scenarios
1) Neuro Linguistic Programming - An Introduction
2) Influence – A Neurological Perspective
3) Body Language – A Subconscious Tool - Are You Connecting With Or Disconnecting From Your Client?
4) Individual Word Styles
5) Words – Are you communicating or mis-communicating?
6) Power Questions That Provide The Solution
- Reduce resistance and achieve maximum persuasion
- Customize your word style for maximum influence
- Conflict resolution (personal & business) for maximum performance
- Improve your effectiveness with people
- Personal & Leadership effectiveness with maximum results
About The Trainer Anil Dagia
- LinkedIn Profile - http://in.linkedin.com/in/anildagia
- Facebook Profile - http://www.facebook.com/anildagia
- Certified Trainer of NLP, Trainer member with ANLP CIC, UK
- World’s 1st NLP Trainer to offer ICF + NLP Dual Certification course
- "Unconventional", "No Box Thinker", "Trainer Who Does Not Use Powerpoint" are some of the titles given to him by those who have attended his courses
- Probably the MOST INNOVATIVE NLP trainer in India having created SUPER SUCCESSFUL programs like "Emotional Fitness Gym", "Neuro Linguistic Influnce" and many others
- Trained/coached over 5000 people across 11 nationalities (including French, Spanish, British, South Africans and many more)
- Conducted Trainings in Dubai, South Africa & India
- Probably the only NLP trainer in India who teaches you practical NLP that you can use in the Boardroom
- Interviewed by Times Of India - Click Here
- Interviewed by Mid-Day - Click Here
- Interviewed for 2nd time by Mid-Day - Click Here
- Interviewed by MJ Shubhra of Radio One 94.3 FM - Click Here
- More than 2000 skill endorsements on linkedin
- 20 Years In IT Industry , Reputed For Turning Around Troubled Projects
Watch Video Testimonials For Anil Dagia’s Trainings
Terms & Conditions
I. These terms & conditions are about delivering value and about increasing transparency in our relationship so that you can make the best choices for you.
II. The full payment of covers the cost of following:
a. Your attendance for the training program
b. One copy of the students course material for certification trainings
c. Assessment & Certification for certification trainings
d. Refreshments as per the course advertisement
III. Course participant’s commitment
a. Course participant will pay in full, by the payment due date, for courses they have booked
b. Course participant will pro-actively and with an open mind participate in their training
a. International & remote payments are required to be made in full at the time of registration
b. For in-person payments, a minimum non-refundable deposit for an amount announced for each course individually, is required when making a booking for the full course. Remaining full payment must be made 15 days prior to start of the booked course.
c. In case of any privileged pricing earned by any participant, FULL payment MUST be made within 24 HOURS of booking your seat else the pricing offer will be withdrawn
a. It is the responsibility of the course participant to attend courses on which they are booked
b. Should the participant miss out on their attendance during the training, they will not be eligible for any refund.
VI. Cancellations & Refunds
a. Option for cancellations & refunds is not available
b. Alternatively, you may transfer to a later program or provide a substitute delegate at the sole discretion of 5th Element and will attract fees which will be decided on a case to case basis. Requests for the same MUST be made in written communication.
VII. Audio / Video recording of the session is strictly not allowed.