Last Date: 04-10-2016
Information About Everest Base Camp:-
The Everest, region is one of the most famous tourist destinations in Nepal , which is famous for its fantastic mountain peaks and the beauty on the hills. Most of the places to this spot go through ridges and trails, but you would have ample space to rest and have meal on your way. And one of the best things about this place is that you don’t have to worry about being lost, as you can ask anybody for the next village. The people here are very friendly and offer help and support even to strangers. The people who live here are mostly shepherds and understand English; some even speak it fluently.
Brief information on Everest base camp trek
This trek to Everest Base Camp on the South side of this great mountain is strenuous, but previous trekking or mountaineering experience is not necessary. You don’t need to have any technical experience; however, you do need to be in good enough physical condition to hike for 4–8 hours over hilly terrain with a light daypack. This is a trip not to be missed and is a sought-after journey by lovers of adventure worldwide, with amazing sights and awe-inspiring vistas you will never forget! Be a part of the anticipation and excitement of those preparing to summit Everest.
This trek into Everest Base Camp is strenuous but does not require that you have any previous trekking or mountaineering experience. It does not require any technical experience; only that you be in good physical condition and be able to hike for 4-8 hours over hilly terrain with a light day pack.
Adaptation to altitude requires attention to regulated height gains and timing parameters.Our itinerary has been tailored to ensure this and incremental height gains are interspersed with rest/acclimatization days.Your acclimatization progress will be carefully monitored by your experienced Guides and Western Leader on an ongoing basis.
19th Sep- 3rd Oct 2016.
4th Oct -18th Oct 2016.
46500 + 4.5% Service tax.
Day 1 Arrive Kathmandu.
Day 2 Kathmandu to Lukla by flight and trek to Phakding
Day 3 Phakding to Namche Bazaar
Day 4 Namche Bazaar an acclimatisation day allows for an excursion to Thame and Khumjung, the green village.
Day 5 Namche Bazaar to Thyāngboche
Set out on a 6–7 hr trek through woods and rhododendron forests before arriving in
Day 6 Thyāngboche to Dingboche
Trek to Dingboche where we have time to acclimatize.
Day 7 Dingboche
This is an acclimatisation day. Opt to hike to Chhukung or Nagarzhang Peak.
Day 8 Dingboche to Lobuche
Hike along the Khumbu Glacier to reach Lobuche, which has spectacular views of Nuptse.
Day 9 Lobuche to Gorak Shep
Today includes a challenging climb past the Khumbu Glacier, arriving in Nuptse. We’ll cross the Changri Glacier to Gorakshep, and then enjoy the highlight of reaching Everest Base Camp.
Day 10 Gorak Shep to Pheriche
Enjoy an early morning trek to Kala Pattar for sunrise views of Everest. Descend to Pheriche.
Day 11 Pheriche to Thyāngboche
Descend through Pangboche, with its great gompa, to Tengboche.
Day 12 Thyāngboche to Namche Bazar
Day 13 Namche Bazar to Lukla
The final day of our trek takes us back to Lukla, where we have a chance to relax after the rigorous adventure we just undertook.
Day 14 Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 15 Fly back to India.
More detailed checklist will be provided to registered participants 10 days prior to the activity which will help you in packing and cross checking.
Things To Carry:-
1. To carry your own luggage you will need trek bag at least 60Lit capacity depending on your luggage carrying tendency. We won’t recommend you to carry luggage more than 65 lit as at that altitude it would be very tough to carry so much luggage.
2. At least 3-4 pairs of trekking pants to be carried along. The material should be of quick dry type. It is essential because body heat melts the snow on your clothes and wet your clothes. Easy dry materials avoid your inconvenience because of wet clothes.
3. Carry good trekking shoes with enough anti skid pattern on the bottom. Do not go for running shoes. They are usually insufficient and have tendency to slip.
4. One set of travelling clothes. This set you can keep behind in hotel luggage and can pick up after trek.
5. At least 4 set of socks
6. Monkey cap (warm material). Avoid handmade caps. A monkey camp with thick weaving is recommended as it protects you not from cold but from wind chill factor as well.
7. At least 4 set of T-shirts with long sleeves. Having collar is beneficial as it helps you add another layer to your neck to avoid cold.
8. Warm jacket and fleece jacket.
9. Good quality hand gloves (warm) added with another set of hand gloves (waterproof)
10. Thermal wear. Though not recommended during trek, you can use it for night. Its optional
11. Waterproof wind cheater or a jacket
13. Sunscreen, Lip balm, Cold creams etc.
1. Accommodation. (Camping huts/Tents and Hotel in Kathmandu (Day 1, and Day 14 according to Itinerary)
2. Trek equipments.
3. Permits / (National Park Fee)
4. First aid medical kits
5. Qualified & experienced trek Leader, Guide and Support staff to help trekkers & porters to carry luggage
6. Transport from Kathmandu Airport & Drop.
7. Kathmandu to Lukla & return ticket
1.Food on the trek and in Kathmandu
2. Any kind of personal expenses.
4. Anything not specifically mentioned under the head price Includes.
6. Equipments like winter jacket, gloves and goggles to be brought by each participant on his own.
7. Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
8. Personal expenses during trek like wi-fi, battery charging, hot water bath, etc.
9.Emergency Medical Evacuation.
10.Tips for guides and porters.
11.Helicopter service if required
Payment Method –
1.Online on http://
2. In a Bank Account of Plus Valley Adventure.
Bank Details –
Account Name – Plus Valley Adventure.
A/c number – 915020032483908
Bank – Axis Bank LTD.
Branch – Paud Road
IFSC Code – UTIB0001894
(Note – Only Cheque deposits and NEFT transfers.
No cash deposit)
3. You can Pay the cash in our Office. Receipt will be given to you.
Address – Plus Valley Adventure Office, 3, Anand Complex, Alkapuri Society, Opp. Hotel Kinara, Above Bata Showroom, Vanaz Corner, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune- 411029.
Cancellation Policy : Please refer our website https://