Sale Date Ended
Class Schedule : 2 hours per day, twice a week for 2 weeks
Class 1 - Tue 17th Nov 08:00 pm to 10:00 pm IST
Class 2 - Thu 19th Nov 08:00 pm to 10:00 pm IST
Class 3 - Tue 24th Nov 08:00 pm to 10:00 pm IST
Class 4 - Thu 26th Nov 08:00 pm to 10:00 pm IST
Contact Details : Anil Dagia / email@example.com / +91-8956674643
Terms & Conditions : Click Here
Happy people are more productive, more efficient, make lesser mistakes, have better personal relationships & work life balance. And it is well know that if you are being affected by stress, you cannot be happy.
Research has proven that high performers thrive on stress. In fact, it is this very stress itself that drives them to perform better & continue to improve their performance.
However, stress can & does take its toll, often at times leading to negative attitudes & behaviors resulting in what is termed as “burn-out”.
While stress management & stress control can help in recuperating from this burn-out, it often reduces the performance edge as well.
What the high performers need is not to manage or control their stress, but to learn to maintain positive attitudes, feelings & behaviors despite their circumstances. What they need is to develop their emotional immunity & strength so that they can handle greater amount of stress without the damaging effect.
Emotional Fitness GymTM
Emotional Fitness GymTM is a 5 step process that equips you with the tools that help you develop immunity against stress rather than manage it or control it. It is a set of mental activities which Neuroscientists call "Neurally Inspired Exercises" and has been designed using the principles of Neuroplasticity (your brains ability to make changes to the neurological wiring & create new neural pathways).
The 5 steps of Emotional Fitness GymTM as developed by Anil Dagia and taught by him & his team are:
1. Breath - the instant pathway to feel calm, relaxed & peaceful
2. Rewire your brain - neurally inspired exercises to
a) let go of stress & other negative feelings from past conditioning
b) Train your brain for happiness & positive emotions
3. Create a new empowering story for yourself – an exploratory journey into self awareness & introspection of your attitudes & beliefs
4. Tap into your subconscious - A brief visualization process designed to unleash the power of your subconscious to bring about massive changes in your life rapidly
5. Create a new self image - Visualize yourself as the new rejuvenated you.
Anil & his team teach these 5 steps in this 1 day workshop titled Emotional Fitness GymTM.
OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL RESOURCES JUST FOR YOU TO TAKE BACK - Ensure You Continue To Remain At Peak Performance Even After The Workshop Is Over.
1. Proprietary Audio CD with all the visualization exercises
2. Set of Proprietary Audio CDs (3 numbers)
Some Facts About This Training
- Based on principles of Scientifically Researched & Proven field of NeuroScience and NeuroPlasticity
- Cognitive processes that can be practiced anytime, anywhere
- Needs no more than 10-15 minutes a day
- Results experienced immediately
- Absolutely essential for today’s lifestyle
Why is the fees so low compared to live face to face training?
This program typically costs upwards of Rs 75,000 ($1500) + expenses when delivered for your organization. I am offering it at a marginal fraction of that cost.
I have made it my policy to use the Internet as well as other electronic technologies as a core vehicle for delivery of my training programs. This means that it isn't necessary for me to charge exorbitant fees in order to maintain a physical campus.
I do not indulge in "course padding", i.e., adding irrelevant lectures and/or "seminars" that sound good on a website or in a brochure, but do not add any value either to the program or to your coaching practice.
I also believe that charging higher fees to keep students in training longer than necessary is not conducive to fair practice. I believe in providing the very best, state of the art training at a fair and reasonable price to you, the participant.
With this in mind, I offer you this training aimed to serve you better, faster, and for less money than any other training program of comparable quality.
Who Is This Training For?
- Senior Leadership Teams, Senior Management – MD, CxO, VP, Head of Department
- HR Professionals at all levels
- Sales Professionals at all levels
- Managers & Senior Managers & Employees at all levels
- Business Owners, Professionals
- Trainers, Teachers, Educators
- Coach, Counselors, Therapists
- Parents, Children, Spouses, Partners
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Master tools to regulate & gain control of one’s own emotions
- Have a positive influence on the emotion & motivation of others
- Apply tools for self awareness & self management of emotions to boost productivity & accomplishment
- Monitor & adapt your own emotions for the benefit of yourself, your team & department
- Use these concepts & techniques in work-related applications including communication, leadership, management, coaching, working with others, sales, customer service & supervision
- Better team & organizational results – job performance, decision making, creativity, employee turnover, teamwork, negotiations, leadership
- Improved productivity & efficiency
- Improved Collaboration & Reduced Conflict
- Develop a emotionally healthier work environment
- Reduced stress levels & Better work life balance
- Energized & fitter mind and body
- Improved relations with self and others
- Feel good about yourself & others
- Balanced emotional state of mind
- General sense of happiness & well-being leading to better health
- Develop positive attitudes
About The Trainer Anil Dagia
- LinkedIn Profile - http://in.linkedin.com/in/anildagia
- Facebook Profile - http://www.facebook.com/anildagia
- Certified Trainer of NLP, Trainer member with ANLP CIC, UK
- World’s 1st NLP Trainer to offer ICF + NLP Dual Certification course
- "Unconventional", "No Box Thinker", "Trainer Who Does Not Use Powerpoint" are some of the titles given to him by those who have attended his courses
- Probably the MOST INNOVATIVE NLP trainer in India having created SUPER SUCCESSFUL programs like "Emotional Fitness Gym", "Neuro Linguistic Influnce" and many others
- Trained/coached over 5000 people across 11 nationalities (including French, Spanish, British, South Africans and many more)
- Conducted Trainings in Dubai, South Africa & India
- Probably the only NLP trainer in India who teaches you practical NLP that you can use in the Boardroom
- Interviewed by Times Of India - Click Here
- Interviewed by Mid-Day - Click Here
- Interviewed for 2nd time by Mid-Day - Click Here
- Interviewed by MJ Shubhra of Radio One 94.3 FM - Click Here
- More than 2000 skill endorsements on linkedin
- 20 Years In IT Industry , Reputed For Turning Around Troubled Projects
Watch Video Testimonials For Anil Dagia’s Trainings
Terms & Conditions
I. These terms & conditions are about delivering value and about increasing transparency in our relationship so that you can make the best choices for you.
II. The full payment of covers the cost of following:
a. Your attendance for the training program
b. One copy of the students course material for certification trainings
c. Assessment & Certification for certification trainings
d. Refreshments as per the course advertisement
III. Course participant’s commitment
a. Course participant will pay in full, by the payment due date, for courses they have booked
b. Course participant will pro-actively and with an open mind participate in their training
a. International & remote payments are required to be made in full at the time of registration
b. For in-person payments, a minimum non-refundable deposit for an amount announced for each course individually, is required when making a booking for the full course. Remaining full payment must be made 15 days prior to start of the booked course.
c. In case of any privileged pricing earned by any participant, FULL payment MUST be made within 24 HOURS of booking your seat else the pricing offer will be withdrawn
a. It is the responsibility of the course participant to attend courses on which they are booked
b. Should the participant miss out on their attendance during the training, they will not be eligible for any refund.
VI. Cancellations & Refunds
a. Option for cancellations & refunds is not available
b. Alternatively, you may transfer to a later program or provide a substitute delegate at the sole discretion of 5th Element and will attract fees which will be decided on a case to case basis. Requests for the same MUST be made in written communication.
VII. Audio / Video recording of the session is strictly not allowed.