Dukes Nose is a huge pinnacle between Lonavala and Khandala, also known as Naagphani. Though the peak seems almost inaccessible, the trek route is pretty simple. To make the outing more exciting, we'd be taking the waterfall route until the base.
We know you are busy. But, please read the whole deion, it takes hardly 10 minutes
Date: 30th July, Sat 2016
Meeting point: Pune Railway Station (Platform no 1, entrance near TAXI stand)
How to find us: We will be carrying Green colour folder, if you don’t find it call us
Time: 0600 hrs
We'll board the Pune-Lonavala Local around 0630 hrs, Which has stops at various intermediate stations.
One can board the local train from Shivaji nagar, Khadki, pimpri, chinchwad etc.
If you are new to Pune please come to Pune railway station.
People from MUMBAI: You can meet us directly at Lonavala railway station(Platform no 1, near ticket counter) at 0800 hrs The Plan After alighting at Lonavala, we'll have snacks at the station and will start trek towards Khandala. We'll enter a jungle trail from there, leading us to a waterfall route which would take us directly to the base of Dukes Nose. We'd have lunch at the base village after finishing up and then move to Lonavala via public Jeeps. Then catch the Pune local by nightfall.
Fee for People coming from PUNE: INR 625
What fee includes: local train tickets, base village to Lonavala, Lunch and expertise
Fee for people coming from MUMBAI: INR 575
What fee includes: base village to Lonavala, Lunch and expertise
What fee excludes: Morning breakfast at Lonavala and anything which is not mentioned above.
- Please come in proper trekking attire and trekking/sports shoes
- Carry extra pair of clothing, towel etc.
- Carry some snacks and 2L water
- Poly bags to protect electronic items
- Carry personal medicines, first aid
- Do not participate if not well or injured
- Please inform us if you have any medical condition
- DO NOT LITTER
- Trek fee is non-refundable
- One has to follow the guidelines by the trek lead at all times, failing which may result in exclusion from the event.
- Smoking/Drinking prohibited Note: It is an adventure activity, we do take all the precautions for safety and timings but, things may go off-schedule a bit due to weather, injuries or other emergency situations.
Registration to done only when online payment is done.
Please inform us by calling or sending a message once you make the payment.
Payment title: Dukes nose-your name
Account Name: Anant Chouksey
Account no.: 055801536438
Branch: Infosys, Mysore
IFSC Code: ICIC0000558
MICR Code: 570229005
Branch Code: 000558
If you have any issues with transfer please inform us so that we can arrange an alternative way of payment.
Please enjoy the trek and be a team.
Trek leads decision would be final.
Don’t hesitate to call us,
Please contact/ping team RACE for more queries: Shalini: 8888839753 Anant: 8888861671 Ashu: 8888859646