Sale Date Ended
DSLR Trick Photogrphy brings to you Post processing Image workshop.
Following topics will be covered :
- To process or not to process ? & why ?
- Which software ?
- Raw versus JPEG.
- Catalog management.
- Importing images and reviewing.
- Importance of keywording images.
- Local and global adjustments.
- Camera calibration.
- Lens corrections.
- Cropping and straightening.
- White balance.
- Exposure, contrast & brightness.
- Handling the tone curve.
- Split toning.
- Graduated neutral density filter.
- Spot removal tool.
- Radial filter.
- Adjustment brush.
- Sharpening & noise reduction.
- Adding watermarks.
- Exporting to various file formats.
For you to get the maximum, we take care of the following aspects :
- We will use Adobe Lightroom 5 for the workshop.
- If you do not have Lightroom 5 you may download the trial version at the Adobe website.
- Lunch and tea included.
- We organize the workshop in small groups.
- Each session combines a lot of hands on practice to ensure complete learning.
- You do get a ready reckoner booklet for the sessions as a take away.