Cost per person
Sale Date Ended
> If you ever wanted to know :
- what is aperture, shutter speed and ISO, why should you understand them and how are they related ?
- what makes a good picture ?
- what is white balance ?
- what is depth of field ?
- which lens to use when and why ?
- various auto-focus modes ?
- which metering mode to use for what purpose ?
- JPEG, RAW and various image file formats ?
- how to go in for HDR imagery ?
- why you should get a DSLR ? or why you should not get one?
- and a lot more !
> If you ever wished :
- to take a good photo in low light ?
- to get over those shaky images ?
- to take the portrait of your one year old who would not give you a pose?
- to capture flapping of bird's wings ?
- to capture perfect streaks on the highway?
- to shoot that tiny flower or the delicate butterfly ?
> Think about this workshop!
- This is a specially designed workshop for those who wish get the best out of their DSLRs.
- Anyone with a desire to learn photography is welcome.
- Both theory & practical with week-end batches also.
- We keep small batches to ensure one-to-one interaction.
- You carry home theoretical & practical knowledge, thoughts of shooting amazing pictures and of course a ready reckoner.
- You will find the difference !