Sale Date Ended
Discover Bengaluru through sketching
learn how to draw in pencil, charcoal, pen and ink
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to:
1. Identify sketch and drawing.
2. Understand the techniques in drawings
3. Recognize the different materials used in drawing.
4. Describe the different techniques with which the artist has to work.
5. Recognize the media used to produce them, and identify the artist of each work.
Pictures and participants work and our teachers works can be followed on www.arthousebengaluru.blogspot.in older posts
For Registration and details contact Krishna Prasad 98863 94195 E-mail: email@example.com
Do share the info among your friends
Note: all our teachers are professional and practicing artists
All secrets of Drawing a 10 week workshop on sketching and drawing explore different places every week, visit places like cubbon park, lalbagh, bugal rock park, sankey lake, museum, m.g.road etc.,
learn different subject every sunday (study perspective, textures, water, cloud, reflections, human drawing etc.,)
limited seats in a batch
learn from a professional and practicing artist
Note: all our workshop are outdoor