Sale Date Ended
Devils Circuit 2015:
Obstacle Running, as a format is quite different from the traditional formats of distance running, i.e. marathons, half-marathons, etc. & essentially involves running across a challenging, rugged, outdoor track littered with military training-styled obstacles. Devils Circuit, in this context, is an amazingly unique experience for all its participants where Jumping over high walls, wading through a freezing pool of ice, crawling through muddy trenches underneath barbed wire & much more; all around a custom-developed 5 km track is quite the norm.
What to expect at this edition of DC:
• A 5 kms long running track interspersed with 15 cool challenging obstacles that allow for a unique fun filled team building opportunity
• A 3000 sq mtrs of Expo Zone playing host to beach volleyball and football, Zumba, live performances, in house DJ, flash mobs, reebok Crossfit zone, Tug-of-war, Maruti Suzuki Swift fun Zone and a variety of other entertainment absolutely free
• A free Goody bag at the bib collection which would include a Reebok play dry Tshirt, a cool DC bag, a headwrap and a variety of other goodies and discount coupons worth more than INR 4000/-
• One free beer and UNLIMITED Red Bulls on the house for each participant included in the package
• A Chunky Devils Circuit Medal and digital certificate to all the participants who succeed to beat the Devil by completing the Run.
• A host of new offers including a chance to win a private workout session with the Telugu Superstar RamCharan Teja!
• A fantastic day out with friends, family and colleagues. One spectator pass given absolutely free to each participant.
• A range of food and cool merchandise to pick from
• Cool prizes like Reebok Spartan kits, GoPro cameras, Led TVs, etc.
• Some really cool and crazy photographs of you while trying out the different obstacles. We will have 30+ photographers stationed across the Circuit.
Last but not the least the bragging right for completing the Devils Circuit Run and an experience of a lifetime.